The Gilded Age Part Two

The room is huge and it's filled with things I've never seen in real life before and in the center is a huge bed with black sheets. My mouth hangs open and my eyes are wide as I take in the contents of the room. On the wall there are various kinds of what look like whips to me, there's handcuffs and blindfolds. There's a table with what looks like handcuffs attached to the four corners. The other things I don't even know what they are and I can't even begin to describe it. When I turn to Mr. Dallas, well Cameron he's looking at me and appears to be studying my every expression.

Without explaining anything he turns and walks away, I hurry along behind him. My mind is going crazy with questions. Why did he show me that room? Is he going to use those things on me. I grow scared because some of that stuff looked like it would be painful. When we enter his room again he undresses like last time and he slides into bed naked. I stand there awkwardly waiting for him to direct me.

I keep my head bowed as silence fills the room. I have school tomorrow and I haven't done my homework yet, my bookbag sits by the bed and I want to do my homework but I don't want to move because it might upset him. Maybe I'll wake up early and do my homework before school if it gets to be too late to do it tonight.

"Do you have homework, Nash?" He asks me in the same quiet tone he uses all the time.

"Y-yes sir." I want to smack myself for stuttering but he intimidates me.

"You may do your homework," he says and I let out a small breath of relief. I kneel next to my book bag and pull out the homework that is due tomorrow. I open my textbook and start to do math problems, I work quickly because I don't know how much time he'll give me. Luckily I know how to do most of them fairly easily, I always pay attention in class and write detailed notes. I wonder how different my life will be now that I live with Mr.Dallas, my evenings might be filled with something other than homework and daydreams.

When I finish I shut my book and put it away with my notebook.

"Are you done?" He asks me after I zip up my book bag.

"Yes, sir." I murmur and I don't dare move an inch. I have no idea what time it is but I'm getting tired. I've been so active this evening, my evenings are usually filled with me lying on the couch doing homework or watching tv while I eat my stale sandwiches.

"Come here." He commands me, I stand and walk up to his side of the bed.

"Get undressed, all of it off." he tells me and I slowly take off the clothes and I stand naked, waiting for his instruction. His eyes peruse my body and I flush at his heated gaze. He reaches out and pulls me onto his lap. I've never been this close to another person before and my breathing quickens when he rests his hand on my lower back. He begins to rub the skin there gently and that simple touch causes tingles to go up my spine.

Our gazes are locked as I get turned on, I can feel myself getting hard and he smirks at me. He leans in and presses a soft kiss on the side of my mouth, my breath hitches at his soft lips on my skin. He presses open mouthed, wet kisses down my skin. He licks the skin in between kisses until he reaches my neck. I turn my head, giving him full access to my neck and his hands move lower until he's squeezing my ass. He kisses around my neck and I'm confused because he seems to be searching for something.

My eyes flutter shut I let out a small moan when he licks a part of my neck that's so sensitive and makes me feel so good. His mouth latches onto that spot and I want to touch him so badly but I don't want to do anything without his express permission. I'm so turned on, I've never felt this way before and I feel a pressure building in the pit of my stomach.

All of a sudden he smacks my ass hard and it makes me jump from the sharp sting. I can't stop the cry that leaves my lips as he smacks the same cheek again, even harder this time. Tears well up in my eyes, I've never been one to cry but the sharp sting has morphed into a burning pain. He rubs that sore cheek roughly and he nips at the skin on my neck, I can't help but moan. It feels good.