Dope Sick Love - One Shot-

"Fuck, are you in?" Nash clenches his jaw and his eyes squeeze shut, he turns his head away because he doesn't want to look but he feels the burn.

"Stay still, Nash or you're going to make me blow it." Cameron says as he slowly pulls back but making sure to leave the tip in.

"It's fucking burning," Nash complains, he hates this part, it's his least favorite part about the whole thing.

"Babe, stay the fuck still. I'm almost there," Cameron murmurs and carefully slides back in. He smirks when he sees the flash of red and then slides it all the way in.

The effect is immediate, his eyes flicker up to see Nash's roll back as his body relaxes on to the bed.

"Fuck... yes," Nash whispers as the potent drug makes it's way through his body.

Euphoria.

That's what he feels. He feels like he's flying high above LA, he feels invincible, on top of the world.

He feels like nothing can bring him down.

Cameron unties the tourniquet before he takes the needle out of Nash's vein. He carefully cleans the site again with rubbing alcohol before he covers it with a cotton ball and some tape.

While Nash is floating away, Cameron gets his own shot ready. He sterilizes the needle with flame from his lighter before he goes through the same process again. He places his heroin on spoon and then wets it with some normal saline before he holds the lighter underneath the spoon to cook his heroin, he then places a cotton ball on the mixture to act as a filter before he draws up his shot.

He's become very efficient at the whole process.

He tightens the tourniquet around his own arm before he looks for a vein, he quickly finds one and cleans the area with rubbing alcohol before he places the needle at his skin.

He goes through the same process as he did with Nash, he makes sure to see the flash of red before he pushes the plunger down and joins his boyfriend in the land of euphoria.

He doesn't let himself get too carried away at first, not before he takes off the tourniquet, cleans off the site again and covers it with cotton and tape. He clears the supplies off of the bed and crawls up to his boyfriend whose beautiful blue eyes open to meet his.

"Feels really good, hmm?" Cameron murmurs as he braces himself over Nash, Nash nods as a look of pure happiness crosses his face.

It's almost the best he's ever felt.

The heroin Cameron got must have been high quality because the high he's getting is amazing.

It almost like that first high, the one that all addicts chase but never get because nothing feels as good as the first time.

But this one is close.

"That was some really good shit, baby." Nash's words are slurred and his eyes close on their own, all he feels is pleasure coursing through his veins.

Cameron begins to take off his clothes, he's feeling good and knows what will make the moment even better.

"I want to bury myself deep inside of you," he whispers hotly in Nash's ear before trailing his lips from his cheek to his lips.

Nash clumsily takes off his pants as their lips meet in a hot, lustful kiss. They disconnect momentarily so that Nash can take off his shirt before their lips connect once again.

Cameron reaches down and strokes Nash's hardening c.ock slowly, teasing him.

"Baby..." Nash whines as he arches his back, he craves the feeling of Cameron f.ucking him hard, making him c.um as he flying high. It's a feeling that very little things compare with.