Blue Part Seven

A/N- decided to post it since I haven't updated all that much lately.

Nash needs to know if Cameron lives on campus, he sees them headed towards the dorm building and he follows behind them at a fair distance away from them. They hold hands and Nash's heart clenches because that should be him.

He waits a few moments when they enter the dorm building, he can't follow them into the elevator, he doesn't want Cameron to know that they attend the same university just yet. They live in the same building as he and Nash ends up taking the stairs to his floor. He goes back to his room and lies in bed, his mind is totally on Cameron.

He needs a plan to win Cameron back and he doesn't know where to start. He knows Cameron like he knows himself but he wonders if their break-up changed Cameron at all, he worries that Cameron will be apathetic to Nash's presence on campus. He's scared that Cameron won't talk to him, that he'll just brush him away like he doesn't matter. But he also has a small flame of hope that somehow he and Cameron will reconcile.

Fate somehow brought them to the same university and Nash knows it's up to him to make something happen.

He wants to find out what room Cameron lives in so he heads back down the stairs to the receptionist sitting at the desk.

"Hi," he flashes her his patented smile that he knows makes girls weak for him and when her face flushes, he knows his smile has not failed him.

"Hey, what can I help you with." She asks, she's pretty with her soft smile but Nash only has eyes for Cameron. He glances at her name tag before he speaks.

"Hi, Lia. I'm Nash Grier, new transfer and I'm in room 548. I met someone earlier and we were going to exchange information but we got interrupted. Is there a way to look up his room number so I can stop by?" Nash asks and he maintains eye contact with her, he knows his gaze can be intense and it's something that girls love. They love to be at the center of his attention and Nash doesn't feel guilty for using it to find out about Cameron.

"Sure, what's his name?" Lia asks and her cheeks heat up some more, Nash makes her have butterflies in her stomach.

"Cameron... I think he said his last name was Dallas," Nash replies and she quickly types on her keyboard and looks at her computer screen.

"He's in room 546, you lucked out because he's your neighbor." She flashes him a smile but all Nash can concentrate on is how close he is to Cameron.

"Thanks, Lia. I appreciate it." He says, he gives her another smile before he turns and heads back up to his room.

Lia is disappointed that he didn't ask for her number, she knows she's beautiful and gets hit on all the time, but the one boy she finds interesting didn't even bother.

Nash enters his room and shuts the door behind him. The walls are thin and he can slightly hear Cameron on the other side of the wall.

He knows it's creepy and weird but he places his ear to the wall and listens intently.

"Fuck... Aaron. Just like that baby," Cameron moans and at the same time Nash's heart clenches painfully in his chest.

He's obviously having sex with his boyfriend and Nash would kill to be in his place at that moment.

"Fuck me..." Aaron groans and Nash feels sick, he can't listen to them anymore. He grabs his earphones and connects them to his phone, he turns up the music to drown out the couple and closes his eyes.

He has a week before classes start and he plans to use the time wisely to rekindle his relationship with Cameron.

He needs him desperately and he doesn't know how he'll be able to survive being so close to Cameron and not be with him.