Melt My Heart To Stone Part Three

A/n- because ohkillem_cash  wanted an update. ☺️

"Fuck," Nash mutters as he rests his forehead on the door. He was way too harsh for his sensitive and soft-spoken boyfriend. Nash knows he's in love but he's scared to say it first. He's never fallen in love with anyone before, he used them and then discarded them without care. But it's different with Cameron, he loves him and he's feeling so guilty about what he said and how he said it.

He can hear Cameron crying on the other side and he desperately wants him to open the door so that he can apologize.

"Open the door, Cameron. Please baby, let me apologize. I'm so sorry." He says quietly but he knows Cameron can hear him.

"Just leave, Nash. I don't want to talk right now," Cameron replies in between crying. How can he be with someone who doesn't accept him for who he is? He loves Nash, he fell hard and fast for him but he's let a piece of him go and that no longer sits well with Cameron.

"Baby, please." Nash begs, he's not used to Cameron going against his wishes and Nash knows he's domineering, that's his personality but he never intended to hurt Cameron. He knows he's wrong for treating him like that and he wants to apologize.

He can't lose Cameron, he can't imagine going through the rest of high school without the one person who has made him inexplicably happy. He didn't know how unhappy he was until he met Cameron. He thought he was content with his life but being with Cameron has shown him what happiness truly is.

"Cammy, please open the door. I'm so fucking sorry, I'm an asshole and I don't deserve you but I can't imagine being without you." Nash says as he squeezes his eyes shut, his desperate pleas fall on deaf ears, there's only silence on the other side of the door. He wonders if Cameron left the door. He takes deep breaths as he tries to calm himself, for the first time ever Nash is afraid of losing someone close to him.

He begins to bang on the door and he yells Cameron's name. Cameron doesn't acknowledge Nash at all. He feels horrible about himself, his own boyfriend won't let him express himself in a way that makes him happy and it hurts. He misses wearing the clothes he likes with a matching flower crown. That has been his quirk since he hit puberty, he loves the crowns and he always thought it made him unique. He goes up to his room and enters his closet. He takes down all the clothes that Nash gave him so that he could be more normal and he throws them in trash bag. He opens the window that's facing the street, he can see Nash's car is still parked there so he throws the bag out of the window and it catches Nash's attention.

Nash approaches the bag and looks up at the window, Cameron already closed the window and put down the blinds. He opens it and sees its all the clothes that he had given Cameron. That simple act sends a shiver of fear up down his spine that he and Cameron are completely through. He has a heavy feeling in his heart and his eyes burn with tears, he can't lose Cameron.

He grabs the bag and heads home. He needs to think of a way to get Cameron to talk to him so that he can apologize.

He flops on his bed and stares at the ceiling, he's used to holding Cameron in his arms and he misses his presence. One smile and soft kiss from Cameron is enough to make his day 100% better even when he's had the shittiest of days.

He stares at his phone wondering what he should text him. He knows he hurt Cameron and he has to make it up to him. He decides that he won't contact him just yet. He wants to give him some space.

The next morning he gets up early and goes outside to his mother's flower garden. He picks flowers that remind him of Cameron, there's flowers with pink and purple peddles that Nash knows Cameron would love. His mother specifically planted them for him and Nash hasn't gotten a chance to show him. His entire family loves Cameron and they'd probably give him the cold shoulder if they knew what he did. He's determined to fix things before anyone finds out.