The Gilded Age Part Six

A/n- hum this is kind of brutal. Skip it if you don't want to read the actual punishment.

He is terrifyingly angry right now.

He stalks to the bed and I scoot backwards in a vain attempt to get away. He grabs my ankles and pulls on them and forces me to lie on my stomach. I squeeze my eyes shut and I tense up as I wait for my punishment.

"Daddy, please. I'm sorry, I swear I'll never disobey you again, please don't punish me," I plead with him but my begging falls on deaf ears. He walks up to the wall and grabs a wooden paddle, my eyes widen dramatically and panic bubbles up inside of me. I beg more frantically but he ignores my cries for mercy.

"It's going to hurt more if you're tense. Now count." Cameron says and he doesn't give me a chance to relax, the paddle comes down hard on my asscheek. This isn't like the sexual spankings he's given me in the past, those are arousing and can make me cum so hard. This is true pain and I see now how much he was holding back to make sure he didn't truly harm me.

The shock of the pain stuns me and I forget to count.

"I'm adding one for each time you don't count, Nash." He warns me and I let out a soft sob when the paddle comes down even harder on the same sore cheek.

"O-one," I cry and he doesn't give me a chance to recover he comes down on the same cheek for a 3rd time in a row, it feels like I'm in the fiery pits of hell and I think he's barely getting started. "Two."

He switches cheeks and gives the other some relief but I don't get a chance to relax as he slaps it hard.

"Oh, God. T-three." I stutter and my hands squeeze the sheets tightly. "Please, daddy. Please please please. I'm so sorry."

He ignores my supplication and smacks it a second time. "F-four."

The burning pain is overwhelming and there's no pleasure in this, I sob as he hits me again and again, I don't miss another number. Even through my inconsolable crying, I still count if only for self-preservation.

He doesn't stop until I reach 30. 15 horrible, all consuming terrible smacks on each cheek with the wooden paddle. The pain I'm in is unreal, the burning is intolerable. My body shakes with the force of my cries, I continue sobbing long after he's stopped and I don't even know if he's still in the room.

The only thing I can process right now is the amount of pain that I'm in, everything else is just white noise. I continue to cry until my throat hurts from sobbing and my eyes burn from the tears. The force of my sobs lessens until I just sniffle softly and hiccup intermittently.

The pain isn't any better, it's still overwhelming I'm just all cried out. I can't move, I feel like one tiny centimeter will cause pain to shoot from my ass cheeks to encompass my body. I jerk when the bed dips beside me and I attempt crawl away but I feel to weak to even do anything.

He starts to spread something cool on my burning ass and I can't stop the cry that escapes my lips.

"Shhh, baby boy..." he whispers softly and I can't even find joy in his use of 'baby boy', it's something that I've wanted since he brought me here but I just feel emptiness inside.

My heart hurts.

I lie there despondently and I don't even care what he's doing anymore. I wish I could just fall asleep and forget this horrible night ever happened. I was so happy earlier with my friends but now my happy night is marred by the incredible pain I'm in.

He keeps rubbing whatever it is in my ass and amazingly the burn begins to fade and the pain gets better. I've stopped sniffling and hiccuping, the room is completely quiet now.

He turns me around and I cry out again at the pressure on my ass. There's no way I could tolerate sitting, not until the pain gets better. He lifts me and carries me up the stairs, I'm surprised when he enters his room, I thought that he would drop me off in mine and leave me to wallow in my self-pity.

"Fuck," he whispers as he lays me down on his bed and positions me on my side with pillows propped behind me so I don't roll onto my back and hurt myself even more. I close my eyes and keep them shut, even when I feel him lie down next to me and his fingertips caress my cheek gently I don't open them.

"Baby," he whispers and he brushes his lips against my forehead. I don't respond and he sighs softly. "Nash, look at me."

I open my eyes and meet his golden brown ones, he's looking at me in a way I've never seen him look. He looks like he actually cares about me and its conflicting in my head because the pain he inflicted on me is the type that shows how little he cares for me.

He rubs the rough pad of his thumb across my cheek.

"I had to punish you, you know that. Right?" He asks me quietly and I hesitate but then decide to be honest. I nod slowly, I don't trust myself to speak. "But I'm sorry baby, I... I lost control of my emotions and I let my anger get the best of me."

I stare at him incredulously, I can't believe he's apologizing. I didn't expect this at all.

"Do you forgive me, baby boy?" He whispers and he brushes his lips lightly against mine. He gently smooths my hair in a soothing action that relaxes me. "Please?"

I hesitate again, I battle against myself, I'm unsure of what to do or say. If I don't forgive him, will he kick me out? If I do forgive him, will he do this again? He waits patiently for my answer but he continues his gentle caress as he allows me to think.

I open my mouth to answer that I don't forgive him and then I close it, unsure of what's the best decision for myself.

"Please forgive me, baby. I promise not to lose control like that ever again," he pleads softly and it's an interesting reversal of roles. He begs me now just like I begged him earlier.

"Okay," I rasp out because I honestly can't imagine my life without him. His eyes shine brightly at my acquiescence to his request.

He presses a soft kiss against my lips and we kiss like that slowly. It's different to kiss without any inclination that it will lead to sex. His lips feel soft and gentle against mine, he makes me fall deeper for him. His hand leaves my cheek and trails down my side, making me shiver and get goosebumps.

When we pull away from the kiss, his face seems different, it's like he's more open now than before.

"My beautiful boy," he murmurs and he pulls away from our embrace and I pout at the loss of his warmth and the comfort he was providing. He turns back with a jewelry case in his hand. He opens it to reveal a pretty elaborate choker with My Beautiful Baby Boy inscribed in diamonds.

He takes it out and my heart pounds as he places it around my neck and snaps it in place. I'm kind of dazed at the necklace because he must have bought it before my disobedience of tonight.

"Happy Birthday, baby." He whispers and I feel bold so I lean in and eagerly press my lips against his. He responds right away and he moves his lips in tandem with mine. I shyly raise my hand and place it on his side where I run the skin gently just like he's doing to me. I can't believe he bought me such an amazing present. It's not because it's expensive, it's because of the meaning behind it.

I'm his beautiful baby boy.

My eyes begin to feel heavy, it's late and I'm exhausted from today's events. Just as I'm falling asleep, I hear him speak softly. It's so quiet that I barely hear it.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy." I murmur in reply and I can hear him catch his breath at my response. I feel him press a gentle kiss on my forehead before I fall asleep.

I feel truly content.

A/n- this is the end end haha. I'm moving on to the next prompt. What story would you guys like to be updated. It's kind hard juggling all of these half done stories lmao. But never fear I will try to update regularly. ☺️ love you guys.