Dangerous Minds Part Seven

Nash will never forget the anguished cries of Skate as he bled out on the floor of that basement. Cameron shot each limb, and would kick the wounded area afterwards, he went easier than he normally would have because he didn't want to scar Nash for life. His methods of torture are notorious around the city and its the main reason why people fear him.

Cameron kicks Skate one final time and Skate lets out a pathetic whimper as he bleeds out on the floor. Skate regrets the day he ever met Nash, he never imagined that he would die because of some high school kid. Cameron slides his gun underneath his shirt and he takes out his cellphone and dials a number he knows by heart.

"Shawn, I need a clean up." He says, he watches Skate die slowly with a smug smile on his face. Skate got more than most people would have, he got a warning. He chose to ignore the warning and he paid the ultimate price. He gives Shawn, the best clean up guy in the city, the address and then he grabs Nash's hand and leads him upstairs.

Hayes stands abruptly from the couch when he sees his older brother and Cameron. He fearfully takes a step back when Cameron gives me a smirk. He watches as Cameron wraps his arms around Nash and pulls him close. They kiss slowly and Hayes watches with wide eyes how tenderly Cameron treats Nash but when he turns his gaze to Hayes there's nothing tender about it.

After the shots and the screams he heard coming from the basement, Hayes actually fears for his life. Cameron has no mercy and Hayes knows he won't go easy on him. His brother finally looks at him and the look of betrayal he gives Hayes makes him tear up and his heart clench.

"Nash I'm so-" he starts off but he's interrupted by an angry Cameron.

"You don't fucking talk to him, you piece of shit." Cameron growls and Hayes shuts his mouth immediately. He no longer feels superior to Nash, there's clearly something about his older brother that inspires people to be extremely loyal to him. Hayes can feel that familiar jealousy bubble forth as he watches Cameron whisper into Nash's ear. He wants to know what he's saying so badly but he doesn't dare move an inch.

Cameron pulls back as he looks down at Nash. He presses another gentle kiss in his lips.

"Are you sure you don't want me to beat the shit out of that asshole?" Cameron murmurs softly, he's calmed down now that he's gotten his revenge in Skate and Nash is safely in his arms but he still feels anger towards that smug little shit Hayes.

"I'm sure, Daddy." Nash whispers back and he cuddles close to Cameron and buries his face in his neck. He feels safe again and he never doubted the fact that Cameron would save him, he trusts him with his life.

"You're fucking lucky your brother has a big heart or else I'd fucking paralyze you." Cameron tells Hayes viciously. "Thank your brother, you little maggot."

"T-thank you, Nash." Hayes stutters as he feels relief that Cameron will not touch him. He actually does feel gratitude towards Nash he's fully aware of the fact that Nash saved him from Cameron's wrath.

Cameron grabs Nash's hand and leads him out to his car with Hayes and Jack trailing behind. Hayes enters the car and slides in the back seat, Jack gets in next to him.

"Where the fuck so you think you're coming?" Cameron growls at him and Hayes stares at him with wide eyes.

"Uh... home with Nash." He tells him meekly and Cameron lets out a loud laugh.

"Nash isn't going back to that shit hole. You can find your own way home." Cameron states and Hayes heart races as his fear grows again. They're in a dangerous part of the city and he has no idea where he is. He looks at Nash with pleading eyes and Nash looks back blankly, his brother isn't saving him this time.