Best Mistake Part Three

Nash lets out a huge breath. "I was so worried that you didn't feel the same as I did. I love you too, Cam, so much. It'll make me the happiest to be your boyfriend."

Cameron breaks out into a huge smile. "God, how could you ever think that I didn't feel the same way about you? You're my obsession, Nash like literally the only thing I think of, ever. I love you so fucking much, baby."

He leans in and captures Nash's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. He nips and sucks at Nash's bottom lip before continuing to kiss him deeply.

"So beautiful," he mumbles against his lips and he kisses all the way to Nash's neck where he licks the skin there making Nash shiver and he attaches his lips as he begins to suck slowly on it.

Nash is moaning softly and his hands tangle themselves in Cameron's hair. Even after all the time that they've been seeing each other, they've only ever had heated make out sessions.

But tonight is different they both want to go further, so when Cameron slips his hand into Nash's pants he doesn't stop him. They readjust their positioning so that Nash can slide his hand into Cameron's pants as well. They start to stroke each other as they stare into each other's eyes. This is the first time that anyone has ever touched Nash and his breath hitches softly as he moans when Cameron quickens the pace of his strokes.

Nash finally breaks their intense stare when his eyes flutter shut and he tilts his head back and lets out a loud moan.

"Baby... your hand feels so good," he whispers and all that can be heard in the still of the night is the low slapping sounds of their strokes and the soft moans that leave their lips.

Nash moves his hand faster over Cameron's hot cock, he uses the pre-cum as lube and he's rougher in his movements he tries to match what Cameron is doing to him.

He knows he's doing something right when Cameron lets out a low moan.

"Fuck... Nash, baby.... so fucking good." Cameron mumbles and he presses his needy lips against Nash's in a sloppy kiss, his movements become erratic as he gets closer to cumming. He can tell Nash is about to cum as well as his body tenses and his mouth falls open in quiet moans.

Cameron keeps kissing Nash's lips and then down to his neck as Nash cums and floods his underwear and Cameron's hand with hot cum.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, baby." Cameron moans and he cums right after Nash, shooting ribbons of hot cum all over Nash's hand.

Their breathing slows down and their lips meet again in a slow kiss. Nash wants more,  now that he's had a taste of it he wants so much more with Cameron.

Cameron reaches in his pocket with his clean hand and pulls out napkins, he hands a few to Nash and they clean their hands. As they cool back down they start to get uncomfortable and Nash chuckles softly as they sit up.

They stand and quietly walk to the trash can to throw out the dirty napkins and then Nash helps Cameron fold up the sleeping bag.

He throws it in the trunk of his car and after he closes the trunk he pushes Nash against his car presses his lips roughly against Nash's. He wants him so desperately and he can't wait for that moment to come. They kiss for a few minutes more until they're breathing hard and they have to pull away.

Cameron traces Nash's lips gently and he kisses him gently one last time before he pulls away and opens the passenger door for Nash to get in and then shuts it after he's inside.

He gets in and drives back towards Nash's home when he parks a block down he turns to his boyfriend and looks at him longingly.

"I'm going to miss you tomorrow baby," he tells Nash.