Blank Page Part Two

I'm ready. I stay in bed with my little weapon until right before he usually comes with my breakfast.

I slip out of the bed and I stand behind the door. I can't hear anything and my heart is pounding. I tense up as I wait, any moment the door is going to open.

I'm so close to freedom I can taste it.

The door opens slowly and Cameron steps into my field of vision. I launch myself at him, aiming my little weapon at his neck.

He dodges me expertly and I can't even explain what happens but the next thing I know I'm on my back on the floor. He has his forearm against my neck and he has a smile on his face.

I'm fucked, I know it. My makeshift weapon falls to the ground.

"What were you planning to do with that, Nash?" He asks me softly. "Were you going to hurt me?"

He stands and he lifts me up, I'm confused as to what's going on and what he plans to do.

He must have known it was coming, there's no way he could react that fast.

"Let me show you something," he says and he grabs my arm and pulls me with him as he walks out. I stumble a little bit but I follow behind him. I take in my surroundings, it's a big house and it's nicely furnished and modern. He opens the front door and lets go of my arm.

"Go." He commands me quietly. I look at him confused, is he letting me free?

I start to walk out and I look around, he has a high metal wall surrounding the entire property. I start to walk towards the gate and I quickly realize that there's no way out. There's no way for me to be able to climb the wall and the gate is by code only.

I keep walking and I glance behind me, he's leaning against the railing of his house watching me casually as if he didn't have a care in the world.

I'm not going to walk back to him, I stand at the wall looking up at it, wishing that there was so way I could scale the wall and jump over the other side. There's no way I can though, if I jumped over the other side I'd break my ankles.

I don't even notice when he approached me but he's standing next to me .

It's difficult to come to terms with the futility of my plan. It was never going to work, I have no way out.

He grabs my arm tightly and leads me back to the house. We go past my bedroom and he leads me back to the basement cell room.

He shoves me inside and shuts the door without another word to me.

I sit down, leaned against a wall and I put my head in my hands.

"Fuck," I mutter as I realize the gravity of the situation. I just fucked myself royally, I hate this place. I hate the isolation. "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck!"

I stand up and I kick the wall in anger, I pace back and forth, I don't know how long he's going to keep me here. It's clearly a punishment for what I did.

Oh god, what if he leaves me here forever?

I sit down and bend my knees and bury my face in them as I try to hold back the tears.

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking even trying to escape. It was doomed from the start, I was always going to fail no matter what. I'm so angry at myself.

I can't stop the tears that start to fall, I cry quietly into my knees.

Being in the nice room with the shower made this whole situation more tolerable. Now I'm in this hellhole and I already can't stand it.