The Ace of Spades Part Two

"I'm going to keep you." Cameron says quietly and Nash shivers at the tone of voice Cameron uses. Nash's eyes widen as he realizes what Cameron means by that. Cameron is a vampire, there's no doubt in his mind about it.

His fear starts to increase again and Cameron smirks as he presses his nose against Nash's neck. Nash is tense and frozen in place, he doesn't know how to react to this at all. Nothing could have prepared him for this.

Cameron scrapes his fangs against Nash's jugular, he breaks the skin and he starts to bleed immediately. Cameron licks the blood that drips out of Nash and savors the taste.

"Mmm, you taste so good, intoxicating. The taste of fear in your blood excites me," Cameron murmurs and he grinds his erection against Nash.

Nash is afraid but he's also turned on, he can feel himself growing hard against Cameron. Cameron smirks and for the first time in several centuries Cameron presses his lip against someone else's. The coolness of Cameron's lips against his feels so good to Nash. His eyes flutter shut as he kisses Cameron back, he feels high. The more they kiss, the heavier his head gets, he feels euphoric. He feels invincible, like he could do anything. When Cameron pulls away, Nash leans in attempting to reattach his lips to Cameron's. Cameron stops him and smirks.

"You feel good, don't you?" He asks Nash, his body fluids contain a component that makes a human high as if they had just shot up heroin. He hasn't allowed a human to get that feeling from him in centuries. "You want more, don't you?"

Nash licks his lips and nods at Cameron, his eyelids feel heavy and they droop. He lays his head against the brick wall and he enjoys the feeling, he wants more; he wants Cameron to give him more. Nash has never done drugs but now he understands why people get addicted to the feeling, because he feels amazing.

Cameron captures Nash's lips and slides his tongue into his mouth, he dominates the kiss and Nash is soft and pliable against Cameron's lips. As they continue to kiss Nash feels even more amazing, he feels like he could cum just from that alone. When Cameron grinds his rock hard erection against Nash, Nash can't stop the orgasm that hits him suddenly.

He cums hard into his pants and he moans into their kiss. Cameron likes the sound of Nash moans, he wants to hear more of it. When he pulls away from Nash, Nash's legs get weak and he's supported by Cameron. He rests his head against Cameron's chest and this time it's Cameron who is tense and rigid. He hasn't held anyone in a long time. There's a lot of things that he hasn't done in centuries that he's doing with Nash.

There's one thing he wants to do that he's never done and that's turn a human into a vampire.

His arms come around Nash and he picks him up. Nash's eyes open and he lifts his arms around and wraps them around Cameron's neck. The fear he had before has now completely dissipated and Nash now feels safe in Cameron's arms.

It only takes Cameron a few minutes to get across the city to the luxury hotel he's staying at. No one notices him and it takes him seconds to go up the stairs and arrive at his room.

He lays Nash down on his bed and he knows the teenager will be lethargic for a few hours. He slides into bed next to Nash and pulls him into his arms. He studies his milky white complexion and his rosy cheeks and plump pink lips. The more he looks at him the more infatuated he grows.

When a vampire falls in love there's basically no undoing the feelings. Cameron has never been in love, he's never allowed himself to feel anything but lust. He reaches into Nash's pocket and pulls put the ace of spades that Nash had been playing with all day. He knows what it signifies, power. He wonders if Nash wants to be powerful. If he turns Nash then he will be the 2nd more powerful being on Earth, 2nd only to Cameron himself.Creating a newborn vampire at his age will make Nash stronger than even vampires who have been around for hundreds of years. It is not a decision that Cameron makes lightly, he just met Nash but he knows what he wants.