"You know he is going through a break-up." I told her what she already knew. She had been on stalking mood when it came to his news lately.

  She sighed and started busying herself with the dishes again.

  "You know, he did change lately. Maybe that's why he and Penelope didn't last." I voiced my thoughts out loud. I would be lying if I denied the simple fact that everyone had noticed Zayn's change lately. It's been all over twitter.

  "Yeah well, He got what he wanted from our friendship. If you can even call it that." She said a little too bitter. I honestly feel bad, she was obviously sad because of what she knew about Zayn and I was to blame. But she had to know sooner or later.

  "You used to talk so fondly of him. Don't make these online news, change your whole mind of him. He was his best version of himself when he was talking to you." I tried to mend what I broke in hopes of making her feel better.

  "He lied to me, Yasmin and for what? I never asked him to be someone he wasn't." She said sadly. I could see her hurt in her voice.

  "Maybe he did it for himself? You never know unless you talk to him."

  "It doesn't even matter anymore. I should focus on my relationship." Her words surprised me in more than one way.

  She talked like she had a relationship with Zayn, not just friendship although I know losing a friend is harder than losing a lover but the way she said it implied she had feelings. It was like she was hurt. And even more strangely she was bitter, it was like she wasn't even Iman. Iman would never use someone to forget about another person.

  "Iman, do you even like Mazen?" I asked out of shock.

  She gave me a strange look then sighed and that's when I knew she didn't, "Why are you going to marry him then?"

  "I don't know Yasmin. Maybe I'm just confused, I never gave myself some space to think. I was taken with Mazen's proposal and everyone around me told me to say yes so I did but I found myself not having any feelings for him unlike.." She stopped herself mid-sentence, "It doesn't matter now."

  Unlike Zayn? So Iman likes Zayn and she was in this somewhat depression because of him?

  She obviously doesn't love Mazen and I wasn't going to let my cousin marry someone out of hurt or just to please the family. It's just wrong and for what? No one will force her to do anything, she just wants to please them and run away from her own feelings.

  ***

  ~Zayn's P.O.V~

  How long has it been since I last talked to Iman? I don't even know. Too long in my opinion but I wasn't going to call her. She hadn't even missed me one bit to try and see where I was.

  Bet she was happy I was finally out of her hair. She's probably out with her fiancée having the time of their lives while I was miserable and alone. The funny thing was, everyone thought it's because of mine and Penelope's break-up.

  It finally happened and I was finally free to go put my plan in actions but for what? Iman wasn't mine, she never will be.

  "Hey cuz." Jay smiled sympathetically sitting next to me on the couch. He came over the night I heard the news and refused to leave me in my state. My little cousin felt bad for me, I was a joke.

  "Hey," I smiled absentmindedly. I was too caught up in my self-sorrow to pay attention to him and he got it so it was cool.

  "Jo texted me. He is coming over." I rolled my eyes. I had nothing against Jo. He was my bro but I didn't want anything or anyone reminding of how pathetic I was.

  "Can you just take him and go out? I'm not in the mood." I said annoyed.

  "Yeah, but you can't just lock yourself up forever you know." He tried but he should save it. I heard it a million time.

  "I'm just not ready yet." I smiled to just end the conversation but Jay won't have it.

  "There are other girls out there."

  "But they aren't Iman, Jay. No one compares to how she makes me feel. I never felt so at peace but so alive like that before. Just the way she looks at me makes my heart swell. Just a simple word of her makes me stay up all night thinking about her. The way she passionately talks about anything like it's the most amazing thing in the world or the way she brings out the best in any situation. No other girl had ever made me felt the way she had and she doesn't even know it."

  "And the sad part is, I dreamed so many nights of the time when I could make her feel even a portion of how she makes me feel but now I can't. She has someone else who would do that." My throat tightened and I felt like talking made my calm heart at fire.

  "Bro," Jay placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

  Hearing the doorbell ring, I gave Jay a faint smile and went up to my room. I wasn't in the mood to have any kind of conversation with anyone, especially Jo.

  ****

~Youssef's P.O.V~

  The house is finally quiet. What a rare moment that was, it was like heaven just having five minutes of serenity. I was texting Holly, we were just having a little banter. Friends have banter as well, don't judge me.

  'Oi, superman. You didn't tell me Iman was close friends with Zayn Malik as well.'

  Furrowing my eyebrows together, I quickly asked her what she was talking about and she send me a link to a fan page of Zayn. I quickly opened the link and started reading the girl's tweets and that's when my anger started to pile in.

  The girl had numerous pictures of Zayn with Iman in many occasions. She said they were in a secret relationship and that Iman was the reason Zayn broke up with his girlfriend the super model.

  She made many 'Proof' pictures with the way Zayn looked at Iman comparing it to his hot girlfriend, Penelope.

  Anger took over me the more I scrolled down that girls tweets and proofs. How could she say my sister was in a relationship like that with Zayn? The hell she knows about my sister anyways. She was just a dumb girl wanting attention but not on the expensive of my sister.

  And how could Zayn let his fans do such things to Iman? He knew she is not like that! He knew she was a good girl. A religious girl! It was her reputation on stake here.

  When did they even meet each other for those pictures to be taken? I was so beyond made right now at both of them but of course at Zayn more. I trusted him to be my bro and he went behind my back and ruined my sister's reputation like that.

  And how could Iman even allow him to even talk to her let alone have those pictures with him? They seem like they were talking on many occasions. Mostly it was him looking at her in a dreamy way but the ones that were taking in the office place she gave him some looks too!

  God! I could literally just murder both of them right now.

  'Jooooo!'

  My phone vibrated with Holly's message but I was too angry to even reply. I texted Jay asking him where the hell he was. I needed to find them!

  ***

A/N

Dun dundaaaan!

Lol, I'm soo bad at hurrying up. I do apologize but I promise we just have a couple of chapters left!

Vote and comment?

Loads of love from your Marz bar :**