Chapter 7

The smell in the dog house is unpleasant, especially now that it is midsummer and the weather is hot and stuffy.

With the candy in his mouth, Xiao Luhu cried softly, his **** eyes filled with tears.

Sugar is not sweet, it is sour.

Sour, sour.

In order to tease Lu Huo, Lu Rongrong deliberately wrapped the sour Skittles in candy wrappers.

Lu Huo was sad with the sugar in his mouth, but he was reluctant to spit it out.

Tears dripped down one by one, and the little guy's black eyelashes were wet.

He wants to go out, he never eats candy again.

Usually very few people come to the backyard here, and the surroundings are very quiet.

Little Lu Huo leaned closer to the door of the dog house, looked out with big tearful eyes, and could only see a small wheelchair that was trampled not far away.

"Save Huou." Xiao Luhu sobbed, with sugar still in his mouth, his voice was slurred and milky.

"Boys can't cry."

The soft and pleasant voice sounded, and Xiao Lu Hu raised his head in shock. Tears were all over his white and tender face, and he stared blankly at the wooden boards around him.

There is nothing in the dog house.

Qiao Xi was a little powerless. The prop she drew was a sound, which could only be heard by Xiao Luhu, and could only communicate with him. She had no way to save Xiao Luhu.

She felt a bit pitted, how to eliminate Lu Huo's black energy like this!

"Huhuhu is not afraid of ghosts." Xiao Luhu clenched his hands tightly, his face was flat, and his big wet eyes were rounded.

When Xiao Luhu was a little younger, he would cry. The servants who took care of him often frightened him. Children who didn't obey would be taken away by ghosts. He didn't understand, but he still listened.

Qiao Xi looked at the pitiful little guy and pretended to be strong, she couldn't help laughing.

Just not too cute.

"I'm not a ghost, don't be afraid." Qiao Xi looked at Xiao Lu Huo on the screen, she really wanted to reach out and squeeze his soft little face.

Little Luhu's eyes were full of doubts, "Who are you?"

Qiao Xi's lips twitched, and she told him, "My name is Qiao Xi, sister angel who is here to help you."

Xiao Lu Huo blinked his big eyes, and the little tears on his eyelashes rolled down. He shouted in a milky voice, "Hello Xixi, I'm Huhu."

"Calling sister." Qiao Xi deliberately teased him, she hid her bad thoughts and wanted to hear Lu Huo call her sister.

Xiao Lu Huo bit the skittles in his mouth, and his face was wrinkled with sourness, and he shouted again, "Xixi."

The little guy is really hard to coax.

"I can't see Xixi." Now someone was chatting with Xiao Lu Huo, and he forgot for a while that he was locked in the dog house.

Qiao Xi saw Xiao Lu Huan leaning against the wooden board, his little white shirt was dirty, his hair was a bit messy, and his crying eyes were particularly bright. He looked at the dog roof and seemed to want to find her.

"I can't show up, so you can only hear my voice, afraid?"

"Is Xixi confused?" Xiao Lu asked her in a milky voice.