Chapter 157 extra 14

I don't know how long it took. In the bathroom behind me, the sound of water stopped and the cool breeze at night stopped.

Lu Huo stood quietly and upright outside the door. He was like the most reliable guardian, never leaving, guarding the girl in the room.

Inside, after Qiao Xi took a shower, she also washed her hair, her jet-black wet hair hanging wetly in front of her.

The temperature of the water in the bath just now was a little high, and the girl was so hot that her skin was pale pink, and she was also full of water vapor.

She didn't change her clothes. After all, Lu Hu borrowed the dress she was wearing from others. It was just like that.

After Qiao Xi put on her clothes, she walked out and just reached the door when she saw the boy standing outside.

In the dim light, his waist was tall and straight, but his back was too thin and good-looking.

Quietly, Qiao Xi lightened her hands and feet, and her hand stretched forward from behind, covering the boy's eyes.

"Qiao Xi!"

"That's not right!" The boy was tall, and it was a little difficult for Qiao Xi to reach out from behind to cover his eyes. She took a step forward and got closer to him.

She told him, "You should call me Xixi, not Qiao Xi directly."

The girl's palms were very soft. She had just taken a shower, and her palms were not only wet, but also smelled of shower gel. The quality of the shower gel provided here in the tourist area is not very good. The smell is a bit cheap and fragrant, but mixed with the fragrance of the girl, it smells unexpectedly good.

It was pitch black in front of him, and Lu Hu's facial features became sensitive. Not only could he smell her fragrance clearly, but he could even feel the damp heat of a stream of water vapor coming from her body.

"Qiao Xi, don't make trouble." Lu Hu covered the girl's little hand, trying to move her hand away.

"You call Xixi, and I will let go."

Lu Huo squeezed her slender wrist, turned around and turned to face her, "Have you washed it?"

Qiao Xi nodded, her voice a little depressed, "You are so boring."

Lu Huo noticed that the girl washed her head, and water droplets kept dripping from her hair. He subconsciously frowned, "Why don't you dry your hair?"

Qiao Xi went back into the bathroom, took out the towel, and handed it to Lu Hu, "You can wipe it for me, I can't do it myself." She was very confident and didn't worry that Lu Hu would reject her.

Lu Huo thought that she really wouldn't do this, so he took the towel from the girl's hand.

Under the moonlight, Qiao Xi turned her back to Lu Huo and let him wipe her hair with a towel.

The young man had obviously never done such a thing. His hands and feet were clumsy, and the towel accidentally pulled Qiao Xi's hair.

"It hurts, you pulled my hair." It hurts even if one of the hair is torn off, not to mention that Qiao Xi's body is now more sensitive to pain.

"I'm sorry." Lu Hu put down his strength. The girl's hair was soft and smooth. It passed between his fingers, making his palms itch.

And she stood obediently in front of him, letting him wipe, the air was filled with the fragrance of her hair.

The breeze of the summer night blew again, and it wasn't the girl's skirt or the boy's heart that blew tightly.

I don't know how long it took, the girl's hair was almost dry, and Lu Huo stopped, "Okay."