Chapter 130

Lu Huo raised his eyes, and Fu Fu saw that his eye sockets were red, and the end of his eyes was also red, but he didn't hum.

He sat there quietly, looking only at the master.

Getting rich is very anxious, it can't help the master to coax her little goldfish, "Master, wake up, your Lu Huo is crying."

However, Qiao Xi's eyes were tightly closed, and there was no response at all.

The rich can only hope that the owner absorbs more gold energy and wakes up quickly.

A few days later, Qiao Xi still hadn't woken up, and the doctor couldn't find out the reason for her coma. Father Qiao asked experts from all over the world to come to treat her daughter, but now she has not gotten any results.

Qiao Xi was still lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed. Lu Huo kept guarding her. Compared with the emotions of others, he remained silent.

It was as if the stormy waves were being severely pressed, as if one day it would surge up and burst out.

Qiao's mother cried every day with red eyes, and she was worried that her daughter would remain in a coma.

Her eyes were swollen from crying, and she could no longer hide Qiao Xi's coma in front of her mother.

After Grandma Yang found out, she couldn't help scolding her daughter for being confused. The little granddaughter had been in a coma for so many days, and she only now knew it.

"Grandma, Auntie doesn't want you to worry."

Zhao Yuxi helped explain and comforted her grandmother, "During this period of time, Auntie was worried about Xiaoxi's condition, she didn't rest well, and she was ill before and has not fully recovered. You're worried, so I'm hiding it from you."

"Xiaoxi is in a coma such a serious matter, no matter how badly I am injured, you should tell me." Grandma Yang was both dissatisfied and worried, "Where is Xiaoxi, I'm going to see her."

Zhao Yuxi hesitated: "Grandma, the doctor said you still need to rest."

"I don't care anymore, you help me to see Xiaoxi." After speaking, Grandma Yang was about to get up.

Mother Qiao quickly stepped forward to help her, "Xiaoxi is in the ward upstairs."

"Take me to see her quickly. After so many days, I learned that my granddaughter is in a coma, which is outrageous." Even if she usually loves the older granddaughter more, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love the younger granddaughter.

When she heard that her little granddaughter was injured, it was impossible for her not to worry.

When he went to the ward, Lu Huo was helping Qiao Xi wipe his face and hands. As for the girl's body cleaning, Qiao's mother was usually in charge of it, and Qiao's mother was worried about handing it over to the nurses.

Qiao Xi's skin was raised so delicately that she could easily turn red when she rubbed it with a little force. Some nurses had strong hands. Mother Qiao was worried about hurting her daughter, so she did the personal cleaning.

As for the others, Lu Huo took over, and he was unwilling to let others touch Qiao Xi.

After her daughter's accident, Mother Qiao saw Lu Huo's meticulous care for her daughter. She didn't dislike her, she didn't have any complaints, she just took care of Xiaoxi quietly.

Where does Mother Qiao have any complaints against Lu Huo? Even Father Qiao was satisfied with Lu Huo.

Now, seeing Lu Huo carefully wiping Qiao Xi's face and hands, Mother Qiao said in a warm voice, "Xiao Hu, you should also rest well, this time you are guarding Xiao Xi every day, don't Xiao Xi not yet When you wake up, you're sick."