Chapter 132

The car drove all the way to a remote place. The temple was in a big mountain, and there were not many people there. After all, from the bottom of the mountain to the temple on the mountain, it took more than 8,000 stone steps to reach it, and it took nearly two hours to reach it.

Not everyone has spare time and patience.

The car stopped at the foot of the mountain, and Lu Huo got out of the car.

The wind in the mountains is strong and can cause headaches.

Lu Huo glanced at the high stone steps and said to the bodyguard, "You are waiting in the car."

"Master, let you go up with you, my bones will loosen if I don't exercise." The elder brother of the bodyguard touched his head with a smile.

Lu Huo nodded, "Okay."

After the cold winter, the early spring is now even colder, especially in the mountains, where the cold wind can pierce people's bones.

The wind blew the hem of Lu Huo's black windbreaker, blowing his angular profile.

The bodyguard silently followed behind his young master, watching him walk up step by step, with a tall and straight waist, and his thin figure seemed more and more lonely and lonely in the cold wind.

But please, this time the young master can fulfill his wish, and Miss Qiao wakes up quickly.

The higher the mountain, the stronger the wind and the colder the temperature. There is still snow in the mountains.

There are very few people here. On the stone steps leading to the top of the mountain, there are only Lu Huo and the bodyguard brother, which are quiet and far-reaching.

The bodyguard brother wondered how the temple had been maintained for so many years.

After a while, the bodyguard eldest brother found that the young master was walking in the distance again, so he quickly chased after him.

After walking for a long time, the elder brother of the bodyguard was very thirsty. He glanced at the time, it was already afternoon, and there were still thousands of steps ahead. On the contrary, he saw that Lu Huo's face was stern, the expression on his face was not obvious, his breathing only became slightly rapid, and his pace remained unchanged.

Now it seems that Lu Huo's physical strength is obviously better than his.

The bodyguard quickly adjusted his state, trying to keep up with the pace of his young master.

I don't know how long I walked, until when I stepped on the last stone steps, the bodyguard brother sighed heavily and wanted to lie on the ground to rest.

He looked at Lu Huo next to him, and saw that his handsome face was pale, his lips were dry, but his dark eyes were bright.

The wind blew Lu Hu's bangs covering his forehead, confusing his eyes, he licked his dry lips, "Let's go in."

The bodyguard brother nodded, he cheered up, and followed the young master into the temple.

The temple is very desolate. There is a ginkgo tree planted in it, which has long been bare. There is a stone tablet next to it, which is engraved with "Dingfeng Temple".

Lu Huo glanced, and he continued to walk inside.

The further you go in, the more trees there are, and the more serene and quiet you are, with only the sound of withered branches falling on the ground.

"Master, this temple is too deserted, it seems that I haven't seen any master." After such a long journey, the bodyguard brother did not see a single person.