Chapter 85

The girl asked straightforwardly and looked at him expectantly.

Lu Huo clenched his hands tightly, and his eyes were a little embarrassed. He lowered his eyes and didn't look at the girl's bare feet, "No."

Why does he care about her.

Qiao Xi saw a small leaf sprout emerging from the top of his head. She pursed her lips and snickered. When she heard his denial, Qiao Xi responded, "Oh."

After speaking, she continued to go to the bathroom.

Obviously don't want to pay attention, her affairs have nothing to do with him at all.

However, his eyes lost control, and he involuntarily looked at her feet again.

The girl's feet were very white, even her heels were snow-white, and when she stepped on the carpet, she walked into the bathroom and stepped directly on the white porcelain marble.

Lu Huo's eyes darkened, as if the girl's feet were not on the floor, but on his heart.

The boy's hand clenched tightly, and the expression on his face became colder and colder.

After a while, the door to the bathroom was opened and Qiao Xi came out. However, she was stopped by Lu Huo at the door.

The teenager held a pair of light **** pink soft-soled slippers in his hand and handed them to her, "Put them on."

Qiao Xi had just washed her face, and her delicate little face was still stained with water droplets, and her skin looked more lustrous and white. Seeing Lu Huo waiting for her at the door, her little heart was already blooming with joy, "You said just now, don't care about me. ."

She hadn't forgotten what he just said.

The girl's foot directly stepped on the porcelain white marble at the door of the bathroom. It is winter weather now, even if the indoor heating is turned on, the ground is still cold and cold.

Lu Huo's frowning brows have not been loosened, obviously he should not care about her, but his body's reaction is faster than his brain, he is uncontrollable, and he stupidly waits outside the door with her shoes.

He bent down and put the shoes in front of the girl, his face a little more uncomfortable, "The ground is cold, put on?"

Qiao Xi was accustomed to winking, and when she noticed that the young man's attitude towards her was a little loose, she began to say, "Can't you be better, don't be so cold?"

Lu Huo's dark eyes looked at her quietly.

Qiao Xi couldn't resist the cold eyes of the young man, she stepped forward and put on her shoes obediently.

When eating breakfast, Qiao Xi asked someone to bring breakfast, and the portion was larger than usual.

Qiao Xi waited until her parents were out, even when Zhao Yuxi was not around. Taking advantage of the fact that there was no one in the living room for the time being, Qiao Xi quickly took Lu Hu to the car and left the house.

It's winter now and the weather is starting to get cold.

The boy was wearing a blue and white school uniform jacket with a summer short-sleeved school uniform inside. It was very thin. How could he resist the cold?

Qiao Xi asked the driver to drive to the mall, and she wanted to buy clothes for Lu Huan.

It was quiet in the car.

The boy's face was cold and pale, and his eyebrows were also cold, just like the current weather.

"It's so cold." The heater was turned on in the car, and Qiao Xi was also wearing a thick white soft sweater, which made her face white and soft.