Chapter 99

After coming out of Old Man Lu's room, Lu Huo was about to leave.

Xie Nuannuan, who had been sitting in the living room, saw him coming down, so she quickly took back her phone and stepped forward.

"Senior Lu, have you finished talking with Grandpa Lu?" Xie Nuannuan said cautiously, "Are you leaving now?"

Lu Huo didn't stop at his feet and continued to walk out.

The housekeeper came over, "Master, I will ask the driver to prepare a car to take you and Miss Xie away."

Xie Nuannuan was a little surprised. I didn't expect to have the opportunity to ride in the same car with Lu Huo, "I can go back myself, will I trouble you?"

"You're welcome, Miss Xie, we should take you home to ensure your safety."

Lu Huo: "Also prepare a car, it won't go by the way."

Xie Nuannuan was not stupid, she could hear Lu Huo's unwillingness to ride in the same car with her.

She felt lost in her heart.

Seeing Lu Huo striding out, she followed carefully.

The phone vibrated, and it was a message from her roommate, asking how she was doing now and whether she had spoken to Lu Huo.

The roommate excitedly sent a message to let her rush, and asked Lu Huo to get his contact information, so that she could capture Lu Huan. The roommate also said that she looks so good-looking, so she can attack with confidence, and women chase men only by gauze.

Xie Nuannuan looked at Lu Huo in front of her, her heartbeat had been chaotic ever since she saw him.

When she took a look at the school from a distance before, she couldn't control her fall, but now she is so close, one after the other with him, she is even more nervous and happy.

Xie Nuannuan took a few breaths, and she quickened her pace, trying to catch up with the tall, arrogant figure in front of her.

The next second, she saw Lu Huo take out his mobile phone. The garden was very quiet. She could clearly hear him shouting at the other end of the mobile phone: "Xixi." The low voice was gentle, magnetic and pleasant.

Later, Xie Nuannuan was stunned, it was obvious that Lu Huo was chatting with a girl.

She heard Lu Hu say: "I'm going back, I've finished talking with the old man, I'll go back and tell you the details..."

The young man's voice was so soft and pleasant that it was outrageous, with a bit of coaxing. He was not as cold as before.

I don't know what the **** the other end of the phone looked like, so Lu Huo bowed.

In the quiet night, what Xie Nuannuan heard most clearly was the word "Xixi" in the boy's mouth.

She lowered her head and looked at her shadow on the ground. She gradually slowed down and did not continue chasing behind Lu Huo.

At this moment, her phone vibrated again.

It was a message from her roommate, asking her if she had Lu Hu's contact information.

Xie Nuannuan finally glanced at the tall black figure in the distance in front of her. She looked disappointed and replied to her roommate: No question, Lu Huo has a girlfriend.

The roommate was so shocked that he called directly, "Which immortal became Lu Hu's girlfriend?"

Ever since she noticed Lu Huo, who was able to walk on both legs, she stopped chasing after her idols. After all, her idol's appearance is not as good as Lu Hu's, and even her grades are not as good as Lu Hu's.