Chapter 141

Hearing Lu Huo's words, Qiao Xi's beautiful eyebrows curved happily.

He tightened his grip on the tail of the girl's skirt, and the fluffy touch made his palms itch.

Feeling the movement behind her, Qiao Xi looked back, only to find that Lu Huo was playing with the tail on her skirt.

The white fluffy tail was tightly squeezed by his big hand and pressed and rubbed, Qiao Xi blinked her watery eyes, she raised her small face, and said happily, "Lu Huo, I want to play with your tail too. ."

It's fair.

With bare feet, the girl stepped on his instep, with a pair of white cat ears on her head, and she told him that she wanted to play with his tail.

Lu Huo's jaw tightened so much that his heart pounded wildly against his chest, causing him to feel pain.

Not getting the desired reaction, Qiao Xi became impatient. She released her hand around Lu Huo's neck, and the hairy bracelet on it rubbed against Lu Huo's chin.

She wants to back away.

Where could Lu Huan still be tense?

His eyes were extremely dark, and the bottom of his eyes were surging and rolling, and his fingertips turned blue and white due to restraint.

He let go of the tail on the girl's skirt and picked her up. He pressed her ear, almost gnashing his teeth, "Let you play!"

Lu Huo hugged the girl and strode inside.

The tail behind Qiao Xi drooped, following Lu Huo's walk, she swayed step by step, very provocative.

She was placed on the bed by Lu Huo, and before she could react, Lu Huo's handsome face enlarged in front of her, and her thin lips fell on her small mouth, crushing heavily.

Qiao Xi's eyes met Shang Lu Huo's, only to feel that the bottom of his eyes was very dark, as if in a second, she would be engulfed by the stormy waves in his eyes.

There was still the scent of roses in the girl's little mouth. The smell was very light, but it was tight. He scratched her teeth and directly searched for the soft tip of the tongue, entangled with him fiercely.

Qiao Xi's head was even more dizzy, she only felt a pain in her lips, and her small mouth was not much better. She was too plundered, and she was almost unable to breathe.

The little foot kicked feebly.

Lu Huo's eyes were so dark, the girl with a soft body, like a ball of cotton, was very comfortable. Her watery eyes looked at him, the tip of his heart was soft and soft, but his lips were bullied even more. vigorously.

Qiao Xi was extremely aggrieved. She obviously wanted to play with Lu Hu's tail, but now she didn't touch his tail and was bullied.

Where does she want to?

She broke free from Lu Huo's thin lips, and stared at him resentfully, "Your tail hasn't come out yet."

Lu Huo laughed softly, "Come on." His fingertips rubbed the soft flesh of her chin, and coaxed softly, "If Xixi cooperates, the tail will come out."

Qiao Xi felt that it was too difficult to play with Lu Hu's tail. In the past, it was enough to kiss a few times, but now he has kissed more than a few times, and he still insisted.

"Liar." Qiao Xi looked at the small leaf buds on top of his head, the two cute little leaves were shaking wildly, and she didn't believe his words.

living comfortably without anybody's help.