Chapter119

Qiao Xi saw that after Tao Xiaoqian heard her words, she stared at her in a daze, unable to return to her senses.

"Impossible!" Tao Xiaoqian shook her head in disbelief, rejecting such news, "My brother is a good man, he wouldn't do such a thing, and he wouldn't die."

Qiao Xi's tone was calm, and she continued: "We found out that Tao You also suffers from heart disease. He has spent a lot of money on treatment all year round, and he can no longer pay for your medical and surgical expenses. What do you think, why did he Suddenly you have money to pay you for surgery? Can you still live in a single ward with a good environment?"

"Also, you don't even know about the large sum of money on your card?"

Tao Xiaoqian looked at Qiao Xi in shock.

"We also found out that your brother is in poor health, and his time is running out, so he will collect money to kill people to pay for your treatment, and to leave money for you to support your future life." Qiao Xi looked at her, word by word, without the slightest bit of circumspection, straight into people's hearts, "He killed for you."

"It's not like this, it's not like this..." Tao Xiaoqian couldn't believe that her brother was no longer there, and she murdered others for her.

"Have you seen this person?" Qiao Xi took out a photo to show her, it was Zhou Sheng's photo.

Tao Xiaoqian shook her head subconsciously.

"What about this one?" Qiao Xi took out another photo, which showed Jiang Wuzhou, the distant relative of Zhou Sheng.

Tao Xiaoqian was stunned.

Qiao Xi has been observing the other party's expression, seeing Tao Xiaoqian hesitate for a few seconds, Qiao Xi immediately affirmed: "It seems that you know him, or you have seen him."

Tao Xiaoqian stared at Qiao Xi blankly.

The girl in front of her was very good-looking, something she had never seen before. She was pure and bright. In the sunlight, her delicate little face was so white that it seemed to glow. However, the other party's eyes were dark and cold, and cruelly told her that her brother had passed away and what he had done. Moreover, the other party questioned her in a cold voice, and the momentum was completely opposite to this beautiful face.

Qiao Xi looked at Tao Xiaoqian, and she continued to ask, "When did you meet this man?"

Tao Xiaoqian cried with red eyes, and she no longer answered Qiao Xi's words.

"Did your brother bring this person to the hospital?" Qiao Xi guessed.

Tao Xiaoqian's heart trembled, the girl in front of her was so powerful, her dark eyes seemed to be able to read people's hearts.

Qiao Xi affirmed: "Your brother brought the other party to the hospital to pay you the cost of treatment. Your brother and the other party have not had any dealings before, and Jiang Wuzhou paid such a large amount of treatment costs for you for no reason. Not curious about the reason?"

Seeing Tao Xiaoqian lowered her eyes and cried softly, she said, "Your brother collects money to murder people, we need you to stand up and correct Jiang Wuzhou."

Zhou Sheng was very careful. They did not find any evidence to directly correct him. However, as long as the police caught Jiang Wuzhou and whether the other party was instructed by Zhou Sheng, the police would definitely be able to find out a result.

Tao Xiaoqian blushed, took a deep breath, and retorted Qiao Xi angrily, "Why should I help you? My brother has already been killed by you guys, and I won't help any of you." After speaking, she got up and walked away quickly.