Chapter 87

Qiao Xi's eyes fell on the boy on the bed.

He lowered his eyes, pursed his thin lips tightly, his color was so pale that he almost lost his blood, quietly waiting for her response, like a very sensible puppy, as if the owner abandoned him in the next second, it would not complain. It will only wait silently for the master to look at him more.

Qiao Xi's heart softened into water and had no ability to resist.

Lu Huo was sick, so she should stay and take care of him.

Lu Huo on the other end of the phone couldn't wait for a response, and his puzzled voice sounded: "Xixi? What's wrong?"

Lu Huo's eyes trembled on the bed, his thin lips almost pursed into a straight line, and he was also waiting for the girl's answer.

Qiao Xi glanced at Lu Huo on the bed, and she said to Lu Huo in her mobile phone, "I may not finish my work so quickly, Lu Huo, I can't go today."

Outside the school gate, Lu Huo was sitting in a wheelchair. The cold wind was blowing on his face, and the lines on the side of his face became harder and colder. When he heard the girl's words, he responded, and the voice of the mobile phone was low and sweet, "Okay. "

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo on the bed. She met his dark, wet eyes, and the youthful brows were filled with joy that could not be hidden.

The thin white lips of the young man could not be restrained and rose quietly.

As if he felt that he had used despicable means to keep the girl behind, his face turned red and his chin was lowered. The boy wanted to hide his face under the quilt, and his body, which was already feverish, became more and more feverish.

"Would you..." The boy on the bed curled up in shame under the quilt. He lowered his eyes and dared not look at the girl sitting beside the bed.

"Um?"

"Do you think it's bad for me?" He dared not ask her if she thought he was selfish and greedy.

Qiao Xi smiled, "It's normal to want someone to accompany you when you're sick. I'm very happy. You want me to stay with you."

After all, when he passed by the day before yesterday, he was indifferent to her, and he was vigilant and alienated her. It was rare that he became somewhat dependent on her now, and it was too late for her to be happy.

The temperature of the boy's body curled up under the quilt increased again, his cold white face was flushed, and even the tips of his ears were red, as if he was burning badly, and his breath was hot.

Qiao Xi reached out and touched his forehead again, "Your face is so red, do you really not want to take you to the hospital?"

The girl's little hands were soft and slightly cool, touching his hot skin, the boy sighed comfortably, the prominent Adam's apple slid up and down, and the weak between his brows had a morbid beauty.

Qiao Xi looked stunned.

She touched the hand on Lu Huo's forehead, and subconsciously fell on his eyebrows, her cool fingertips gently traced his eyebrows, she couldn't help but praise: "Lu Huo, you are so beautiful."

The girl's fingertips slid across slowly, Lu Huo's eyebrows jumped uncontrollably, his feverish head grew dizzy, and he almost fell under her fingertips, letting her tease and play.

Qiao Xi played for a while, and found that the boy's face was getting redder and redder, and even the end of his eyes was red, and she withdrew her hand.

She coaxed him: "you go to sleep for a while, and I'll have dinner brought up later."

Lu Huo shook his head, "I want to go out to eat with you."