Chapter 154 extra 11

Qiao Xi was originally shocked that he had suddenly changed back into a human being.

However, it was too late for her to be happy. Thinking of her current state, she was so frightened that she hurriedly leaned over to Lu Huo, covering the soaked white shirt that had fallen on her with one hand, while the other small hand quickly stretched out and covered Lu Huo. Confused mouth.

She pressed close to his ear and whispered, "I can't let him find out, let alone let him in."

Qiao Xi's voice was originally very nice, but now this body doesn't know what it is. Not only does it shed tears at every turn, but also her body is so squeamish that she can't stand the pain at all.

Not to mention, her voice was softer and softer than her previous Qingyue voice. It was more like a coquettish whisper to someone, and it was so tender that one's bones were softened.

The girl's warm breath fell on the base of his ear, and the tip of Lu Huo's ear tickled.

His mouth was covered by her soft, white hand, and he could even smell the faint fragrance emanating from her wrist. Perhaps it was because of fear that the girl covered her tightly and her body was so close that Lu Huo's eyes didn't dare to look at it.

"Yeah." His Adam's apple rolled, and he responded lightly.

Qiao Xi continued whispering in his ear: "You let him leave."

"Um."

Only then did Qiao Xi let go of the hand covering his mouth.

Lu Huo's black hair was faintly reddish by the setting sun penetrating from the top of the tent.

The distance between him and the girl was very close, and the two were almost close to each other, and he just took off his wet shirt, and now he has nothing on his upper body. Not to mention the girl next to him, just barely covering it with his wet clothes.

Lu Huo's lips pursed tightly, his eyes darkened.

"Lu Huo? Are you okay?" Outside the tent, Su Shen had already changed his clothes. He put his pockets in, waiting for Lu Huo to receive no response. He wondered if he should go in and have a look.

"Well, I haven't changed it yet." Lu Huo replied.

"Hurry up, I'm waiting for you here." Su Shen didn't expect Lu Hu's speed to be so slow, not like his usual style.

"Let him go first." Qiao Xi was anxious, but he could only suppress his voice and speak softly.

Lu Huo met the girl's beautiful eyes, and he said to Su Shen, "Go back and help first, I'll go over by myself later."

"Okay, hurry up, I'll go first." Su Shen didn't stay any longer and left.

When Qiao Xi heard the footsteps, she breathed a sigh of relief. Now that she is in the tent, she feels too insecure, and she can't lock the door, so someone can easily come in at any time.

"Lu Hu." Qiao Xi felt that the atmosphere was a little embarrassing. Thinking of her own situation, her face became hot, "You need to find some clothes for me."

Qiao Xi was fortunate that Lu Hu's clothes were loose and big enough to just cover the place where they should be covered.

"Well." He only brought a clean clothes, and his body was soaked, leaving only a clean one, and there was no extra clothes for the girl to wear.

"I'll find you later." After all, Lu Huo is still a teenager, and his eyebrows are still a little green. At this moment, he has been influenced by the girl so that he has lost his usual calmness, and there is an uncontrollable disturbance in his chest. .