Chapter 138

How could Lu Huo know what the girl was thinking.

He only felt that his body temperature was higher, and he didn't know whether it was because his illness and fever were more serious, or if he was teased by her.

Not waiting for Qiao Xi's response, Lu Huo took her hand and warned her in a low voice, "If you want to stay, just sleep obediently and don't make small moves."

Qiao Xi nodded obediently, letting Lu Huo hold her hand.

Her blushing face was clinging to his chest. Lu Huo was wearing dark blue silk pajamas, the fabric was cold, but he was sick, had a fever, had a high body temperature, and the hot air was constantly leaking out. , made her even hotter.

She turned her head slightly, trying to move away.

Lu Huo's eyes were tightly closed, he endured the girl's slight movement.

The night was dark, and there was still continuous rain outside the window, thin, dense, and the river scene in the distance was quiet, and everything was shrouded in smoke and drizzle.

The low sound of rain dripping from the windowsill made the room quieter.

The person in his arms turned again, as if to adjust to a comfortable position.

Lu Huo listened to the sound of rain falling, but his breathing did not gradually calm down.

When a thought arises, how can you rest so easily?

In the quiet night, his eyes were tightly closed, and his facial features and sense of touch became more and more sensitive.

He could clearly feel how delicate, moist and soft the skin of the girl's wrist was under the palm of his hand.

Lu Huo remained silent.

Qiao Xi disliked the heat, so she moved away and began to take off the jacket on her body.

Yabai's clothes are very light and thin. During the turbulence just now, they have already been rubbed off, where can they cover what? Simply, she took it off.

"Xixi!" The girl made such a big move in her arms, and Lu Huo called her in a low voice.

Qiao Xi was very confident, "It's a little hot, I can't sleep, I took off my jacket."

As she said that, she put the shirt she took off on the side of the bed, and then automatically and consciously fell into Lu Hu's arms again.

At this moment, Qiao Xi didn't have a coat, and only wore a small crescent-white apron, which was very thin.

"Xixi, put your clothes back on." He took the little jacket and was about to put it on for the girl.

"No." Qiao Xi didn't listen to him, and even turned his back.

The front of the apron can still be covered and dense, but there is no fabric at all on the back, only two thin suspenders on the neck, and only two thin straps tied around the waist, as if it only needs to be gently pulled by hand, can be torn off.

Qiao Xi not only has a beautiful face, but also has a very good-looking back.

Her figure is slender, her waist is slender, and the large area of ​​her skin is white and flawless, like a very beautiful fat jade.

Even in the dark, there is a sense of temptation.

Lu Huan closed his eyes fiercely, he sighed, and then his chest pressed against her back.

With slender fingers hooking on the thin belt on the girl's waist, Lu Huo said hoarsely, "Xixi put on her coat?"

Qiao Xi whispered: "Why? I can't take it off when it's hot?"