Chapter 131

For nearly a month, Qiao Xi has not woken up.

Father Qiao and Mother Qiao had no smiles on their faces for a long time. They frowned and worried all day. They tried everything they could, but they still couldn't, and their daughter was still in a coma.

After such a long time, Qiao's mother and Qiao's father have faintly had a bad idea in their hearts. Perhaps, their daughter will really be in a coma for a lifetime.

Mother Qiao asked Father Qiao to prepare for the worst.

Speaking of her daughter, her eyes were red, "If Xiaoxi is really in a coma for the rest of her life, I will take care of her for the rest of her life, but we will always be old, so what will Xiaoxi do?"

She was very worried. During this period of time, she thought about countless situations and made countless assumptions, "Xiaohu is a good boy. For nearly a month, he has done nothing but stayed by Xiaoxi's side. I still pay attention, I am completely assured of his character now, he and Xiaoxi are a perfect match in terms of appearance and other aspects, but unfortunately now..."

Mother Qiao thought that her daughter liked Lu Huo so much. When Lu Huo was still unable to walk with his legs, she worked hard for him to have the opportunity to be with him.

Now Lu Huo is getting better. The two should be happy together, but their daughter is unconscious.

Mother Qiao let her husband wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Maybe it's because Xiaoxi has nothing to do with him. That kid Xiaohu has done his best. Even if he wants to leave later, I don't blame him."

After all, Lu Huo was still so young, he didn't want to guard a comatose person for the rest of his life, it was human nature.

Even if Lu Huo was willing to guard Qiao Xi all the time, Mother Qiao couldn't bear to delay him.

"Well, if he wants to leave or stay, I won't object." Father Qiao hugged his wife, "We will take good care of our daughter. No matter what happens in the future, we will take good care of her."

During this period of time, the pain in Father Qiao's heart was no less than that of Mother Qiao, and his always stern and elegant face was also marked with a little more time.

Mother Qiao nodded, but she selfishly hoped that Lu Huo could accompany her daughter for a longer time, after all, her daughter liked him so much.

The servant came in and said, "Ma'am, the soup is ready, should I send it to the old lady now?"

"Well, send it over, remember to skim off the oil on the soup first." The old man can't drink too much oil.

"Okay, ma'am." The servant obeyed the order and went to prepare to deliver the boiled soup to Grandma Yang's house not far away.

Since Zhao Yuxi was arrested, Grandma Yang has been very sad. She no longer lives in the hospital, but moved back home to recuperate.

In a short period of time, she could not accept that her eldest granddaughter murdered her younger granddaughter, and her daughter insisted on calling the police to arrest the eldest granddaughter.

And the most important thing is that in the past month, my mother has been begging for Zhao Yuxi many times. Mother Qiao doesn't want to hurt her relationship with her mother. She is also worried that she will be soft-hearted when she sees her mother's sad and sad appearance. Therefore, Mother Qiao will temporarily moved out.

She also has a house in J City. It was the property left to her by her father. It is not far from her mother's house.

After the servant left, Mother Qiao leaned on her husband's arms. She said sadly, "I don't know when my mother will be able to let go. I shouldn't have brought Zhao Yuxi home in the first place."