Chapter 93

Lu Huo was stunned.

He raised his right hand, and saw that the top half of the five fingers became transparent, as if they did not exist.

For a moment, he seemed to realize something.

I'm afraid today is the time for him to disappear back.

Lu Huo lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes trembled weakly, he didn't want to disappear so quickly.

Today is Sunday, and the shops on the streets are filled with Christmas decorations, Christmas trees are placed at the gates, and there will be gifts from Santa Claus on the streets.

Qiao Xi was wearing a crescent white long coat today, and a soft knitted long skirt of light apricot underneath.

For the date, she deliberately applied a sweet orange lipstick today, and her whole body looked very good. Her originally white face was blown red by the cold wind, her eyes were moist and shiny, and she was beautiful and attractive.

Her hand was held by Lu Huo, and with the young man's pace, Qiao Xi walked slowly beside him.

"Lu Huo, are you tired?" He got off the car and walked with her for more than three minutes. The first three minutes were his limit.

But the young man practiced walking diligently, and forced himself to walk for thirty minutes.

The rich told her how difficult it was, and it was difficult for ordinary people to break the system's settings, but Lu Huo did it.

Lu Huo was wearing a long black trench coat with a black turtleneck sweater under it. He was tall, cold and handsome, causing many people around him to turn around frequently.

"Not tired." Lu Hu held her little hand and gradually tightened it, "Don't worry about me, if I'm tired, I will stop to rest and not force myself."

He hoped that he could walk beside her like a normal person, and not let others look at her with strange eyes.

Qiao Xi glanced at the time, "Let's walk for a while, let's find a place to sit."

Lu Huo let the girl's cool little hand drill into his cuff, "Okay."

There were many small Christmas-themed stalls outside the square, and many people were strolling around.

"You two, do you want to try the challenge? Twenty yuan once, 1,000 words are copied, and there can't be any alterations. As long as you make one change, you will lose the money. If you win, you can return the money to you and get a prize from my family.

Qiao Xi glanced at the other people who were copying, and her fingertips scratched Lu Huo's palm lightly, "How about you try?"

Transcription needs to sit so that Lu Huo can rest for a while.

Lu Huo didn't have any comments.

"Boss, my boyfriend challenges." Qiao Xila and Lu Huo sat down in an empty seat.

"Okay." The boss handed a copy of the book and a clean notebook to Lu Huo, "Copy it on it, you can't change any strokes, and there is no time limit."

Qiao Xi looked at it. It was a Buddhist scripture. The boss folded and marked the thousand-word range to be copied. She smiled and said, "It's so simple, you will definitely win."

Lu Huo's sitting posture is extremely upright, and he is tall. Even if he is sitting, among the competitors in a row, his waist is straight and straight, which is outstanding.

Qiao Xi stood by and quietly watched him copy the scriptures.

Only then did she discover that his handwriting was beautiful, strong and powerful, with sharp strokes, his expression was serious, his black windbreaker was straight and straight, and the person was as good-looking as the character.