Chapter 167 extra 24

In the closet, Qiao Xi didn't move, she was fooling around, "I can't walk, you hug me."

"Yeah." Thinking of her leg injury, Lu Huo bent down and wanted to pick her up.

The people in the closet acted badly. She didn't mean to get up, but instead pulled Lu Hu's uninjured arm and brought him down on top of her.

Stealing laughter sounded.

Lu Huo fell on Qiao Xi's body, the girl's body was too soft, he seemed to fall on a pile of sweet cotton candy, "Xi Xi."

"You overpowered me." The villain Qiao Xi complained first.

"I'm sorry." Lu Hu's temper was very good. He wanted to prop up his body, but his hand fell on her waist unintentionally, causing the girl to snort in pain.

"Lu Huo, you are hurting me." Qiao Xi complained tenderly in his ear.

In fact, Lu Huo didn't hurt her, she deliberately teased him.

The teenager quickly withdrew his hand, and could only support one hand on the wall of the closet, barely supporting his upper body, "I'm sorry."

He wanted to get up, but Qiao Xi's small hand fell on his waist and embraced him.

The little hand exerted force, and Lu Huo's hand that was supporting the wardrobe wall softened, and he pressed down on the girl again.

Qingling's laughter sounded, the girl's eyebrows curved, as if she liked to see him make a fool of himself, but she still accused him, "Lu Huo, you are pressing me again, did you do it on purpose?"

Lu Huo raised his eyes and met the bright eyes of the girl. He didn't hold up his body anymore, and let himself press down on such a ball of soft cotton.

He pinched her chin, thinking of the thrills tonight, knowing that her heartbeat almost stopped when she was in the fire, and even he thought like crazy, if she was really gone, he might not survive.

It wasn't long since we were together, and he didn't even realize that she had such a big influence on him.

The fingertips that held the girl's chin tightened, and Lu Huo's eyes darkened a bit.

"Lu Huo, you hurt me." Qiao Xi thought he was going to kiss her, but he just stared straight at her and didn't move, she couldn't see what he was thinking.

"Yeah." The boy's warm fingers rubbed the soft flesh on her lower jaw, "Xixi, I won't put you in such danger tonight."

"Tonight is an accident, no one can predict when the disaster will come." During the fire, Qiao Xi thought that she would die in the fire, until she saw Lu Huan coming, she was not afraid.

She held Lu Huo's hand tightly and asked in a low voice, "Lu Huo, if, I mean if, I died in the fire..."

Before the girl's words were finished, Lu Huo tightened the fingertips holding her chin, and his tone became a little more serious, "Xixi, if there is no if, don't make these assumptions."

The boy's handsome face was stern, obviously he didn't like to hear such words.

Qiao Xi didn't give up and asked in a low voice, "If it is true, what will happen to you? Without me, will you fall in love with other people in the future?"

As she said that, she thought that Lu Huo liked other people, and would like to kiss her, kiss others, hold her, hold others in her arms, and share her favor with others. When such a thought arises, Qiao Xi is sour, like drinking a large bottle of vinegar, her mouth becomes sour, "No, you are mine, you can only like me."