Chapter31

Qiao Xi still wanted to see Lu Huo's fish tail, but the boy didn't want to show it.

He already knew how bad the girl was, and he would definitely touch his caudal fin. He couldn't bear the second time with such a strong feeling just now.

Absolutely will fail.

Seeing the figure of the girl leaving, the boy picked up the flameout that had been sitting on the ground. He touched its head, and the curvature of his thin lips rose, "Your master said, he likes my tail."

Turning off the fire and turning his head, he did not look at his smug eyes.

The next day, when Qiao Xi went to school, she found that Fang Tang had come to the classroom.

"Your father has had surgery?" she asked Fang Tang.

"The operation was done yesterday, and the doctor said it went well. After that, I will take a good rest for a while." It was all thanks to the money that Qiao Xi lent her to enable her father to perform the operation smoothly. Otherwise, his legs would have problems walking in the future.

"It's fine."

"Xiaoxi, I may...it will take a long time to pay you back, but I will try my best to make money and try to pay back the money as quickly as possible." Fang Tang looked sincere.

Now her father's leg is injured, and she will need to recuperate for a long time afterwards. The only people in the family who can make money are her and her mother. Her mother has always been pampered. She plans to apply for a job as a salesperson in a supermarket.

And the money she can make part-time is not much, she will work hard to return the money to Qiao Xi little by little.

"There's no rush to pay back the money." Qiao Xi saw that the green energy on Fang Tang's back had recovered to 9%.

Then, Qiao Xi added: "Tangtang, I have seen your paintings, your ability level is not bad, in fact, you can have many part-time options. Just like the recent popular live broadcast painting, or helping others paint walls Hue, I heard that there is a studio near the school that is recruiting assistants, or you can try it out."

Fang Tang also knows that a new studio has opened near the school, and the salary is very high. There are many students who apply for part-time jobs, even the brothers and sisters have gone, "My ability is no better than others." She said with a tone of voice. A bit cowardly.

"Your paintings are full of spiritual energy, and no matter how skilled other people are, they can't catch up." Qiao Xi told her, "Everyone's thoughts will be presented on the drawing paper. You are unique, and you should believe in yourself."

Ye Zixin, who came in with breakfast, heard Fang Tang's words, she couldn't help but say: "Tang Tang, you are too unconfident, you should learn from me, blind confidence, I really want to give half of my confidence to you. "

She sat down beside Qiao Xi and continued, "My paintings are the worst, but I'm confident. I submitted my work two weeks ago and sent it to a website, but I didn't expect the other party to accept it."

Sugar cube was a little surprised.

"Those like me can succeed. Your paintings are much better than mine. What are you worried about? Just rush." ​​Ye Zixin encouraged Fang Tang.

Fang Tang looked at Ye Zixin and Qiao Xi.

Qiao Xi nodded affirmatively to her.

Fang Tang's eyes lit up, and she took a deep breath, "I will go to the studio for an interview in the afternoon. Whether it is successful or not, at least I won."