Chapter 96

No one present was more surprised than Zhao Yuxi when he saw Lu Huo standing and walking.

Only she knew that Lu Hu was still in a wheelchair when he rose.

At that time, Lu Hu was also wearing a black slim suit. He was cold and detached, and he was extremely resourceful. Many people begged him, and even if the other party kneeled and broke his leg, he would not give him a look.

She heard that many people who have offended and bullied him have not ended well.

However, just sitting in a wheelchair like this, a person who has the means but is cold-hearted, is kind to her for the first time in the world. Every time she is in difficulty, he will help her, and even because of her reasons, he specially talks to the Qiao family. cooperate.

She remembered what her uncle had said at the time, that Lu Huo almost always took the small head in those projects, and the Qiao family had the big head, almost benefiting the Qiao family.

Zhao Yuxi knew that it was because Lu Huo liked her, so he loved Wu and Wu, and he wanted to please the Qiao family so as to win her favor.

She was really moved.

But at that time, she liked Huo Yu more, all her heart fell on Huo Yu, she kept chasing behind Huo Yu, recklessly drove away the peach blossoms around Huo Yu, and liked Huo Yu with all her heart. She didn't take Lu Huo, who was in a wheelchair and liked her silently, to heart at all.

And she was very proud at the time, and she would never like a disabled person no matter what.

When she came back from the rebirth, she felt that she wanted to make up for Lu Huo and stay by his side in this life. However, the other party completely changed and she fell in love with Qiao Xi.

What's more, the other's legs healed and stood in front of her.

Zhao Yuxi's heart jumped inexplicably, her cheeks were hot, and she quietly looked at Lu Huo in front of her. For the first time, she knew that after he stood up, he was so tall and in good shape.

Lu Huo was tall and straight, with broad shoulders and narrow waist. His black suit trousers wrapped his two strong long legs. He stood upright like a cedar tree, cold and unrestrained, with a fatal attraction.

Father Qiao reacted before Mother Qiao, "Are your legs okay?"

Lu Hu replied, "Yes, uncle, there is no problem with basic standing and walking."

Qiao Xi was afraid that her parents would mention the last time Xiao Lu Huo met her parents, so she helped to say: "Actually, Lu Huo's legs have improved a long time ago, but I want to give everyone a surprise, and he has not fully recovered. So I kept it a secret. However, I did mention it to my mother."

Mother Qiao had already recovered, but her eyes were still full of surprise, "I thought you made a lie because you wanted to win my approval." Even if her daughter emphasized that it was the truth, she still couldn't believe it. .

Looking at the young man in front of him, Mother Qiao confirmed that what her daughter said before was true. The youngest son of the Lu family has really good legs.

Lu Huo, who was no longer in a wheelchair, stood with his daughter. The two young men were a perfect match in appearance.

She used to think about what kind of person she needs to be suitable for her daughter, and Lu Huo in front of her really gave her a picture.

People are selfish, and Mother Qiao does not deny that she has inconsistent ideas. As a mother, she must put her daughter first in everything. She objected before because she felt that Lu Huo, who was in a wheelchair, would find it difficult to take care of herself, and even more so. Not to mention taking care of my daughter. Now that the other's legs are healed, she is naturally less resistant.