Chapter 109

Everyone found that since Qiao Xi appeared, the young master stayed at home with her for longer and longer, and even basically did not go to the company. Almost everything was left to the assistant to follow up.

They also found that the young master must be ill, his face paled day by day, and he often coughed. Whenever this time, the girl next to him looked anxious and distressed, and stayed by his side obediently.

She is with him every day.

During the day, when he was dealing with documents in the study, she would draw quietly beside her, and when she was bored in the study, she would pull Lu Huo to the yard to see the scenery, or go to the film and television hall to find a movie, and the two of them lived together. Watch on the sofa.

The girl is always dishonest, and will kiss him when she looks at it.

Every time in the dimly lit film and television hall, Lu Huo's pale and handsome face would turn red with her teasing, his eyes darkened, and the tips of his ears on both sides were so red that he could almost drip blood.

Qiao Xi whispered in his ear, and asked him if he was a monk in his previous life. Lu Huo's aching body screamed, but his reason was the victory over desire. tease him.

When he was very angry, he would hold her messy little hand and nibble her tender fingers.

In the dead of night, Qiao Xi would entangle Lu Huo and hook him hard to expose his tail.

She didn't dislike his black fish tail at all. Sitting in front of the easel, she earnestly helped Lu Huo, who was half lying on the bed, to draw the human body.

"Lu Huo, you are now a little black fish." She took the painting and walked to the man's side, making fun of him.

There was a bit of helplessness and tenderness in Lu Huo's eyes, he pulled the person over, held her in his arms, and bit her small mouth heavily.

Qiao Xi swallowed softly, the painting in his hand could not be grasped, and fell off the bedside, while the little black fish holding her was like the one in the painting, his eyes were dark and focused, his pale handsome face was dyed red, and the gap between his eyebrows It's all about desire.

*

The morning sun was bright and warm, and the breeze was quietly blowing into the house through the floor-to-ceiling glass.

On the bed, the girl's snow-white instep rubbed against the man's black trousers. She moved her foot unconsciously, and the little goldfish on it shook.

Lu Huo subconsciously hugged the soft body in his arms.

In the past, he would not let people get close, let alone how to get in touch with people intimately, but she was the exception to him.

His lips curled slightly, and he lowered his head and kissed the top of Qiao Xi's hair.

"Are you kissing me secretly?" The girl opened her hazy eyes, grabbed the bag and caught Lu Huo secretly kissing her, her mouth raised in pride.

However, when she raised her eyes to look at him, and when her eyes fell on the man's deep eyebrows, Qiao Xi's pupils shrank rapidly.

The tip of her nose was uncontrollably sore, and even the corners of her eyes were sore.

She raised her hand, and her fingertips lightly stroked back and forth between the end of his eyes and his temples, "Lu Huo, I have a gift for you."

"Um?"

Qiao Xi leaned over, kissed him at the end of his eyes, then got up, and his two little feet landed on the ground, not even bothering to put on his shoes, and ran away quickly.