Chapter 98

On Saturday, near evening, Lu Huo was taken back to Lu's house.

He was wearing a long black trench coat outside, a white shirt draped inside, black suit trousers wrapped around his strong legs, the hem of his clothes was cold, and he walked into the room with long legs.

Even if they knew that Lu Hu's leg had healed, but the constant impression for a long time made the people of the Lu family feel surprised and uncomfortable when they saw his tall stature for a while.

All along, everyone has been looking down at Lu Huo, this little transparent, but now, he is taller than anyone else, and he has an aura that is hard to ignore.

The current Lu Huo is not to be bullied at will.

Mr. Lu was sitting on the main seat. He looked at the little grandson who appeared, and his eyes became a little more complicated. In terms of appearance and even learning, this little grandson who had regained his legs was outstanding.

Recently, the eldest grandson made frequent mistakes, and he also provoked a lot of opinions from the shareholders of the group in private. He realized that the ability of the eldest grandson Lu Rongrong was mediocre, and even more, he did not have any ability to manage the group.

Only then did he start to turn his eyes to Lu Huo, whose legs were recovering.

During the period since Lu Huo went to school, he has been sending people to observe and investigate secretly. Lu Huo took a two-year break from school, and his studies did not keep up with other people. What's more, his tutor was taking him on a project recently.

Although that project was just a small business for the Lu family, the Lu family would not take it seriously, but what he cared about was Lu Hu's ability.

This little grandson has been stocked since he was a child, and he slowly showed his edge when everyone was not paying attention.

"Come back, sit down." Mr. Lu slowed down the expression on his face.

Lu Huo chose a more distant location, "You asked me to come back, what's the matter?"

"I can't let you come back if I have nothing to do?" Old Man Lu sighed, "This is your home, and it is normal for you to come back for dinner."

Lu Huo looked at the old man with dark eyes, "I remember that when I didn't want to leave here, you were the one who pushed me away."

Even if he doesn't leave, this is not his home.

Growing up, Lu Huo lived not here, but in a small house behind the villa.

Hearing Lu Huo's words, Old Man Lu's complexion changed, but knowing that the little grandson had resentment in his heart, he explained: "At that time, I let you leave so that you can rest in peace and not be disturbed by others."

The other people in Old Man Lu's words were referring to Qiao Xi.

Finding that Qiao Xi went in and out of Lu's house unscrupulously every day, the old man Lu was furious and immediately moved Lu Huo away.

Unexpectedly, now Lu Huo and Qiao Xi are walking together again.

Lu Huo didn't answer, and the corners of his lips had a bit of a smirk, meaning it was obvious.

Mr. Lu coughed unnaturally, and then he said: "Let's not talk about the past, this is the youngest daughter of the Xie family, her grandfather has a relationship with me, and it happens that she is in the same school as you and is a freshman. , let's get to know each other. In the future, you will take care of her at school. "

The girl opposite blushed and looked shy, "Senior Lu, hello, my name is Xie Nuannuan, I have seen you at school."

"Have you seen it before?" Old Man Lu's face softened and he asked with a smile.