Chapter 91

There was no light on in the hotel room, Qiao Xi couldn't see the boy's expression clearly, only the sound of his breathing gradually became rapid.

Her waist was pressed, and she sat on his lap, unable to move at all, and could only lean against his chest weakly.

At this time, Lu Huo was jerky and shy, and he couldn't do anything, just simply crushed her lips, like an ignorant little beast, slowly licking the prey he liked.

In the darkness, her lips became moist little by little, and even the corners of her lips were stained with moisture.

"Xixi." The young man was greedy for her sweet scent and wanted more, but his movements were clumsy and timid.

Qiao Xi's lips were a little itchy, she couldn't bear it, she opened her small mouth.

The arms around his waist slowly tightened, Qiao Xi's eyes were soaked with water, and his lips were hot and numb.

The boy's breath was getting hotter and hotter, falling on the tip of her nose, a little burning. Qiao Xi couldn't see it, and in the darkness, a dark light surged in his eyes, as if he was about to roll over and engulf her.

"Xixi." While kissing, the young man kept his voice hoarse and called out her name vaguely, as if to imprint her in his mind and engrave it into his bones.

Qiao Xi's ears softened.

However, in the next second, the boy in the wheelchair trembled. Such a violent and obvious reaction was difficult for Qiao Xi to ignore, "What's wrong?"

The boy who was still immersed in joy just now seemed to have been hit hard all of a sudden. He let go of Qiao Xi's small mouth in disbelief, and his face flushed with shame.

Hearing the girl's question, Lu Huo said in a hoarse voice, "It's okay."

In the darkness, on the top of his head, a small leaf sprout emerged, shaking constantly.

Lu Huo's body was tense and motionless, lest the girl discover her ugly state.

"Lu Huo?" Qiao Xi leaned weakly against his chest, she felt his body was as strong as steel.

As her consciousness gradually regained consciousness, Qiao Xi lowered her little hand and asked, "Did your tail come out?"

After the words fell, Lu Huo looked startled. The next second, the girl's hand touched his fish tail, and he panicked instantly, "Xixi, don't touch it."

The little hand didn't listen to him at all, and went down slowly, touching his slippery, cold tail. Lu Huo's heart seemed to be pinched by her, and with her movements, he was about to suffocate.

"Don't be afraid, I have seen and touched your tail many times." Qiao Xi's hand gently stroked back and forth, feeling the boy's body stiff, she coaxed him, "Lu Hu, I like your tail the most."

The girl's little hands were soft and fluttering, Lu Huo's body was tense and painful, his face and neck were all blushing, "Xixi."

He didn't expect that she would know his secret, and she still liked him who was a monster.

He always thought it was ugly and strange, something he desperately wanted to hide, she said she liked it.

However, in the next second, the girl got off his lap. She was half-squatting beside the wheelchair, and her little hand hit the end of his tail in dissatisfaction. The mainland didn't let her play. She hadn't pinched here for a long time. Bullying Xiao Lu Huo.

The teenager in the wheelchair seemed to be attacked by a blast of electricity, and large strands of numbness rushed up from the spine and coccyx. Now Lu Huo is very young, how can he be restrained?