Chapter 115

In the car, Qiao Xi ran out in slippers, wearing only a long off-white knitted skirt, which was too thin to wear a coat.

She was in a panic, and when she got into the car, her little hands were red from the cold.

However, Qiao Xi didn't pay attention to this at all. She anxiously called the elder brother of the bodyguard to confirm Lu Huo's situation and the address of the hospital.

"Young master has just been sent to the hospital, smashed his head, and passed out in a coma. It is not clear what his current condition is." The bodyguard elder brother said: "Our driver is also rescuing, and the accompanying young master Su seems to have a broken leg."

"You are guarding at the hospital. I'm coming over now. If anything happens, call me immediately." Qiao Xi said.

"Miss Joe, I know."

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Xi's expression was solemn, her heart seemed to be on fire, worried and anxious.

It only took more than 20 minutes to go from Qiao Xi to the hospital. When she arrived, she saw the elder brother of the bodyguard standing in the corridor.

"Where's Lu Huo?"

"Miss Qiao, the young master is still inside."

"What's the matter? How could there be a car accident?" Qiao Xi held her breath, her soft voice in the past was somewhat cold.

"The driver was drunk and had a heart attack, and died on the spot." The bodyguard said, "The other party was going the wrong way at the time and hit the young master's car directly."

Qiao Xi's dark eyes froze, and she was silent for a while, "So, is it an accident?"

The elder brother of the bodyguard was stunned, "Miss Qiao, what do you mean... think this was done on purpose?"

Qiao Xi was not sure, but she thought it was too coincidental. Yesterday, she ran into Yao Lanya and a strange man at the banquet. Today, Lu Huo had such a car accident, so she had to be careful.

"You find out about this matter, all the information about this driver, who he has been in contact with recently, and also, has Lu Huo told you to investigate Yao Lanya's relationship with a man?" Qiao Xi asked.

"Master said it this morning."

"Then you go to check to see if the driver is involved with these two people, and I want all the information about that man."

"Yes, Miss Joe."

Qiao Xi looked at the door of the rescue room, her eyes were cold, if it was what they did, she would not let them go.

The girl's face was very cold, how could she still look arrogant and soft in front of Lu Hu on weekdays? She is not like a pampered and pampered flower in a simple greenhouse. When she encounters an accident, she is more like a rose with thorns. When someone hurts her, she will fight back and pierce the other's hand.

"Miss Qiao, shall I pour you a cup of hot water?" The bodyguard brother noticed that Qiao Xi was wearing only slippers and no jacket. He was obviously worried about the young master, so he ran out after receiving the call.

There is no heating in the corridor, and in order to maintain the ventilation of the hospital air, the windows at the end of the corridor are wide open, the surrounding temperature is very low, and cold wind is blowing in, how can normal people stand it?

The elder brother of the bodyguard advised: "Miss, the young master is already injured, you don't want to catch a cold, it will be difficult for the two patients to take care of each other."