Chapter 159 extra 16

The next morning, the sun shines on the top of the tent, and the light penetrates through the small gap and falls in the tent.

The boy's dark eyes have returned to clarity, he looked down at the girl in his arms, her head was buried in his arms, her warm breath through the clothes, fell on his chest, itchy, a little hot.

I don't know what time I went to bed last night, it was a little late.

Especially the girl, she kept yelling at the floor and she couldn't sleep well. He had to let her lie down in his arms before she calmed down.

He and she fell asleep in the early morning.

At this moment, the girl was still fast asleep, her hands were naturally on his waist, and her two little feet were domineeringly placed between his feet.

Lu Huo didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He looked at the top of the tent, the sun was shining, and his dark eyes lit up.

He retreated a little and woke up the girl in his arms softly: "Qiao Xi, get up, it's time for breakfast."

Qiao Xi was so sleepy that she couldn't even open her eyes, and her head was habitually and skillfully rubbing against Lu Hu's arms.

Lu Huo didn't resist her approach, "Aren't you hungry?"

Qiao Xi slowly shook her head in her arms.

"Let's eat some first? Eating breakfast is good for the body. Young people should develop a good habit of eating breakfast." Lu Hu whispered to the girl.

Qiao Xi raised her face in Lu Hu's arms, her tightly closed eyes opened a slit, full of sleepiness, even her voice was soft and soft, and the tail tone rose slightly, with a few hints of sleepiness. In a coquettish manner, "Lu Huo, why do you speak like my father?"

Lu Huoqi laughed, his fingertips pinched her smooth face, "Don't talk nonsense, get up, I'll take you to breakfast."

Qiao Xi put his arms around his waist, "Sleep a little longer."

Lu Huo had no choice but to let her go, and there was obviously no end to the girl's words for a while, and after another half an hour, Lu Huo had to pull the person up.

Qiao Xi was sleepy, and after washing, she was taken by Lu Huo to have breakfast.

There were many people in the restaurant, and many people in the class were already eating breakfast.

Seeing Lu Huo and Qiao Xi appearing, the eyes of others couldn't help but look at them. There was no way. Lu Huo and Qiao Xi were both very good looking. In the early morning, everyone wanted to see beautiful things.

Lu Huo took Qiao Xi and sat down by the window, "What would you like to eat?"

There was still a bit of sleepiness in Qiao Xi's eyes, her eyes were covered with a layer of water, and her clever little appearance was a little duller, "Dried fish."

The dried small fish he baked last night was so delicious that although it couldn't resist the aroma on his body, it could also satisfy his cravings.

"There is no grilled dried fish here." Lu Hu looked at the menu.

"Whatever." Anyway, there is no grilled dried fish, and the others don't matter.

The girl was talking casually, but Lu Huo didn't mean to be perfunctory at all. Knowing that she liked fish, he ordered a light fish porridge for her, as well as a few fish dishes.

After ordering the food for the girl, he began to pick his own.

"Still sleepy?" Lu Hu handed the menu back to the waiter. He looked at the girl, her face was a healthy pink, and she was in good spirits, apparently sleeping well.