Chapter 105

Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo in disbelief. There were other people around, so he didn't know how to restrain himself?

You Qi thought that the person who came was Zhao Yuxi. Thinking that he had forcibly removed the chain from her feet before, Qiao Xi glared angrily at him, but her little feet didn't listen to him and continued to struggle.

The button of the little goldfish chain that had just been put on loosened, slipped from the girl's feet, and fell to the ground.

Qiao Xi glanced at it and was unwilling to pick it up.

Lu Huo could see that the girl was playing a petty temper, and he indulged it very much. He held her ankle's big hand down, directly grabbed her entire foot, tucked it into the big palm, and then bent over to pick up the chain on the ground.

"Wear it well, don't take it off." Lu Huo lowered his head and helped the girl put on the chain again.

The bodyguard was surprised and hesitant. How could he have thought that the young master who had been cold to Qiao Xi before and wanted to drive Qiao Xi away now not only held his feet, but also gently helped her wear the chain.

And, apparently, it was the girl who didn't want to pay attention to him.

The bodyguard didn't understand what was going on at all?

Didn't the young master like Miss Zhao Yuxi?

Now that the other party has come, and it happens that the young master is so close to other girls, I am afraid it will be difficult for the young master to explain clearly.

The bodyguard eldest brother glanced at Zhao Yuxi next to him. The other party was obviously also in disbelief, and his face was a bit complicated. He quickly opened his mouth and said, "Master, Miss Zhao is here."

Lu Huo held Qiao Xi's feet and helped her get the chain. He didn't know if it was because the girl fell to the ground last time, and the button of the small silver chain was a little loose.

Hearing the bodyguard's words, he didn't raise his head and continued to play with the small silver chain on the girl's feet, "What's the matter?"

Before coming, Zhao Yuxi hesitated, and also imagined the consequences of asking Lu Huo for help. But according to Lu Huo's silent attention to her in the past, as well as helping her secretly, even if she made a request, he would not mind.

Because of this, she held Lu Huo's liking for her, so she mustered up the courage to come to him.

Unexpectedly, when she came, she saw that Lu Huo's posture was extremely low. He held a girl's foot, bowed his head and kissed sincerely.

This scene shocked her hard to return to her senses.

For a long time, she had heard that Lu Huo was indifferent and would not let any woman approach him. Many people tried to approach him without success. When she knew that he liked her, Zhao Yuxi felt annoyed. The disability of the wheelchair.

However, every time she was in difficulty, he would send someone to help her and solve her urgent needs. She had to admit that Lu Huo's love for her greatly satisfied her vanity.

Zhao Yuxi thought about it, she likes Huo Yu, it is impossible to be with Lu Hu, as long as Lu Hu does not cross the line, she can be friends with Lu Hu.

In front of him, Lu Huo had a gentle expression, coaxing another girl. Even when he heard her coming, he didn't raise his eyebrows. He was extremely indifferent. This was not the attitude he should have towards her at all.

Zhao Yuxi bit her lip, she didn't understand what Lu Huo meant?

"Lu Huo, I have something to tell you." Zhao Yuxi said softly, "Can I talk to you alone?"