Chapter 169 extra 26

Lu Huo found an opportunity and brought Qiao Xi to the front of his parents in an open and fair manner.

It was the first time that Qiao Xi was so close, face-to-face with Lu Hu's mother, Shi Wanwan.

She knew that Shi Wanwan was a gentle person who loved children very much. Qiao Xi was not afraid of her, but she was also a little nervous.

Lu Yushen saw that his son had made a girlfriend. Although he was wrong, he had no objection. After all, when he pursued his wife, he was in his freshman year, and his age was similar to that of his son.

Lu Yushen only made one request to his son Lu Huo, asking him to study in the company recently.

Obviously, he wants to train his son to manage the company early, so that Lu Huo can take over the company earlier, and he can retire as soon as possible to spend more time with his wife to play.

Shi Wanwan was different from Lu Yushen's calmness. This was the first time her son brought a girl home, and it was his girlfriend. Her eyes were full of joy.

The girl in front of her is delicate and beautiful, her skin is white, her eyes are big, and she is very cute. Shi Wanwan likes it no matter how she looks at it. She is afraid that her reaction will be too big and will scare the girl in front of her. After stabilizing his excitement, he said warmly, "Can I call you Xiaoxi?"

Qiao Xi nodded obediently, "Yes, my family calls me that too."

I didn't think it before, but now Qiao Xi smells Lu Hu's mother Shi Wanwan's body also has a scent, but her scent is different from Lu Hu's.

Smelling the fragrance on Lu Huo's body, she really wanted to eat Lu Huo, but when she smelled the fragrance on Shi Wanwan's body, her mood would become happy. Qiao Xi wanted to get close to Shi Wanwan and stay with each other.

"Your foot broke, do you need me to call a doctor to help you?" She couldn't help but worry when she saw the girl walk in with her son's support just now.

"I've seen it, and the doctor said that I need to rest for a while." Qiao Xi's legs are not yet healthy. If it wasn't for Lu Huo's parents, it would not be suitable. Lu Huo still wanted to hold her and not let her move.

"Mom." On the side, Lu Huo said, "Something happened to Xixi's residence, and she will stay in our house for a while." After the fire, Lu Huo was unwilling to keep Qiao Xi away from his eyes.

"Xiaoxi lives in our house? That's great, I'll ask someone to tidy up the room." Shi Wanwan smiled gently, "I'll think about how to arrange it."

She always wanted a daughter, but there were some minor accidents when she gave birth to her son. Although nothing happened in the end, her husband was still very frightened, and he didn't want to let her suffer like that again.

Now Shi Wanwan suddenly felt that she had no daughter, and she would be equally happy to have a beautiful daughter-in-law in the future.

She can arrange a beautiful princess room and prepare a lot of beautiful little dresses for her daughter-in-law.

"Xiaoxi, don't worry. If you need anything, just ask me or ask Xiaohu." Shi Wanwan was worried about the girl's thin skin. Her voice was gentler and her attitude was gentler. She wanted to keep it. This future daughter-in-law, "You treat this place as your own home, you don't need to be restrained, Xiaohu's father and I are easy people to get along with, you don't need to have any pressure."

Qiao Xi's beautiful eyebrows were curved, and she nodded obediently.

Shi Wanwan happily asked people to clean up the room. Beside her, Lu Huo said, "Just live in the room next to me."