Chapter 49

No class the next day.

After Qiao Xi had lunch, he went to find Lu Huo.

She was very curious, did Xiao Lu Huo get a tattoo at that time? What does he want tattooed on his body?

In the living room, Zhao Yuxi was arranging flowers with Mother Qiao when she saw Qiao Xi walking down in a light apricot silk skirt.

Qiao Xi's skin was white, wearing such a light color, she had an indescribable clean aura, she walked slowly, and the whole person looked like she was about to shine.

Mother Qiao next to her saw her daughter coming, and she instantly smiled, "You are going out now? You took the train for a day yesterday, why didn't you take a nap and take a good rest?"

Qiao Xi coquettishly said to Mother Qiao, "Mom, I'm not tired."

Mother Qiao's face was full of indulgent and doting smiles, "Are you coming back for dinner tonight?"

Qiao Xi nodded, "I'm back, I want to accompany mom and dad to dinner." She was sketching outside during this time, and she knew that her parents missed her very much.

"Okay, mom asked the kitchen to prepare your favorite dishes. What fish do you want to eat today?" Hearing that her daughter was going to accompany her to dinner, the smile on Mother Qiao's face became even bigger.

Qiao Xi has always liked to eat fish, and the chef at home made it in a different way. She never got tired of eating it.

Qiao Xi thought for a few seconds and said casually, "Braised fish."

"Okay, I understand, you should pay attention to safety when you go out. Do you have any medicine on your body?" Every time her daughter goes out, Mother Qiao must make sure that her daughter has no medicine on her body.

Even though her daughter's complexion is very good recently, she seems to be getting healthier, and she hasn't had an illness for a long time, she should still be prepared, just in case, she and her husband are only a treasure like Qiao Xi, and they must not lose her.

Qiao Xi nodded obediently, "The medicine is in my bag."

Mother Qiao was relieved, "Go, come back early, it's your grandmother's birthday in a few days, the day after tomorrow I will take you and Xixi back to celebrate her birthday."

In Qiao Xi's memory, my grandmother lived in a secluded place and liked quietness, so she nodded, "Okay."

Watching Qiao Xi leave, Zhao Yuxi knew that the other party should be looking for Lu Huo.

She was in no hurry. Now she knew that Lu Huo was originally from the Lu family and had been living in a remote part of the Lu family. She could find him.

Thinking that Lu Huo had tattooed her name on him before she wore it back, Zhao Yuxi felt warm. On the surface, he was cold to her, but he remembered her.

Just like the previous life, no matter when Lu Huo was, he only had her in his eyes.

The car was parked at the back door of Lu's house.

When Qiao Xi went in, she happened to meet Wen Qing, and she greeted him with a smile: "Sister Qing."

"You're here, is it fun to go out and sketch?" Wen Qing's expression was gentle.

Since the divorce, the smiles on her face have become more and more, and she is not as haggard as before, and her eyes are full of energy.

Her original appearance was not bad, but she used to do housework every day and didn't have time to dress up. Now that she is out of the sea of ​​misery, she has become more gentle and intellectual in her daily life.