Chapter 145 extra 2

Qiao Xi was worried that Lu Huo would not be able to see her intentions. She wanted to hold his hand harder, but her body was too small and weak. When she jumped off Lu Huo just now, she had used up all her body. strength.

At this moment, she could only lie on Lu Hu's hand in a vain way.

"Master, I'm sorry." The servant was startled when she saw that the cat fell on the young master and was caught by the young master.

The maid knew that the young master hated cats the most. Not a single cat hair was allowed to exist in the room, not to mention that the cat jumped on the young master now, and the serious consequences could not be borne by her.

She walked over quickly, her face pale: "Master, are you not injured? I will throw this wild cat out now."

Saying that, her hand reached out to Qiao Xi, trying to take her away from Lu Hu's hand.

Qiao Xi moved his body, trying to avoid the opponent's hand, "Lu Huo, Lu Huo..."

However, the sound she made was just a low, thin, weak cat meow.

Qiao Xi was very anxious, she put her head on Lu Huo's hand and rubbed it, she was very pitiful, "Lu Huo, don't lose me!"

The cat on the milk cat's body is very soft, it tickles Lu Hu's palm and frowns slightly.

Seeing this, the maid was terrified. She didn't care whether the kitten was injured or not, so she reached out to grab it.

"Ah." Qiao Xi shouted, the servant's hand just held her injured leg, and the pain made her eyes teary.

When she was about to be picked up by the maid, Qiao Xi panicked. She opened her mouth and bit Lu Huo's finger.

Where is the strength of the little milk cat? In particular, Qiao Xi was injured now and his body was weak. Instead of biting Lu Hu's fingers, it was better to contain Lu Hu's fingers.

Lu Huo's brows furrowed even more when the warm and soft touch came from his fingertips.

"Master!" The maid saw the kitten bite Lu Huo's hand, her movements stopped, and she didn't dare to pull hard, lest the kitten bite Lu Huo's finger.

She quickly patted the cat's head with her other hand, asking it to release the hand that bit Lu Huo.

Qiao Xi's body is weak now, and she can't stand such a heavy blow from the maid. She screamed in pain and let go of her small mouth, her weak and petite body almost curled up.

Qiao Xi was in pain all over her body and her head was dizzy. She was lifted pitifully in the air by the servants, and tears kept rolling down her face in pain.

The maid wouldn't care about whether a cat would cry, so she quickly asked Lu Huo, "Master, is your hand okay?"

If Lu Huo is bitten by a cat, she needs to go to the hospital for a rabies vaccine. She cannot bear such consequences.

The expression on Lu Huo's face was very light, "It's okay."

The maid heaved a sigh of relief, "Then I will throw the cat out immediately, there will never be a second time."

Lu Huo's eyes fell on the little white cat that the other party was holding. It's meow was very small, but it was very miserable. It seemed to be very sad.

"Lu Huo."

"Lu Huo."

Qiao Xi didn't expect that he would be so miserable, and Lu Huo was right in front of him, and he didn't know her.

After the maid finished speaking, she took the cat and walked out.

Qiao Xi struggled with all her strength, screaming, the low cat meowing was heart-piercing, and she was lifted out of the room by the maid.