Chapter 77

The black car drove slowly in the thick night, and countless neon lights passed by the window.

It was getting colder in October, and the air conditioner was turned on in the car, but the temperature rose little by little.

Lu Huo's hand controlled the girl's wiggly waist and met her blank stare. He pulled the messy hair on the side of her face to her ear, and pinched her white tender little boy with his warm fingertips. Face, he learned from her bad, but he didn't take the initiative to kiss her.

Qiao Xi's black eyes were hazy and glowing with water, her head was dizzy, and she only knew that Lu Huo would not kiss her.

The water in his eyes is getting brighter.

Lu Huo sighed, put his fingertips on the end of her eyes, and wiped away her tears, "You can't cry, you can't be a rogue."

The girl's skin was really delicate, and the hot finger pads rubbed the ends of her eyes back and forth, which quickly turned red.

Lu Huo lightened his strength, but he still did not take the initiative.

The little goldfish put down the bait and hooked the drunk man.

Qiao Xi patted Lu Huo's hand that rubbed her eyes, and she looked at him with dissatisfaction, "You don't kiss me, I kiss you."

Her two little hands held Lu Huo's face, and she approached him.

The girl landed on his face with a faint and fragrant breath, which was very seductive. The young man couldn't control it. He swallowed, and the prominent Adam's apple slid up and down.

Even leaning on the back of the chair, Lu Huo's body was taller than hers. Qiao Xi raised her face and kissed her.

Soft lips fell on the boy's deep eyebrows.

Down the line is his straight nose.

"Lu Hu, you're so handsome at billiards." Qiao Xi whispered, in her dazed head, she still remembered that the young man stood down by the table just now, his long legs were eye-catching, he bent down, like waiting for an opportunity to explode A beast with a thin and powerful waist.

Thinking like this, her hand couldn't help pinching his waist in a chaotic manner, she was a little proud: "Zixin said, your waist must be good, I found it cheap."

The girl's little hands were soft, and they were doing evil on his waist and abdomen. Lu Huo subconsciously tightened his abdomen. Hearing her words, his face turned red, "Xixi!" She really dared to say it.

Qiao Xi was dissatisfied with her hand being held by him, she broke free, "This place is mine sooner or later, can't I touch it?"

Said she was drunk, but her thoughts were very clear at the moment.

Lu Huo's cold and white face flushed, and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Xixi, not now."

Qiao Xi blinked her bright eyes, "Why not, is it you?"

Lu Huoqi laughed, and he almost gritted his teeth, "Xixi, it's not me that can't do it." After all, it is a teenager, and things related to this ability must be made clear.

However, Qiao Xi refused to listen to him. Her fingertips gently poked his belly. It was hard and didn't feel good at all. She was a little disgusted, "Lu Hu, your waist is not as soft as mine."

No, Qiao Xi's waist is thin and soft, and if you pinch it, how can it be tightened and strong like him.

How can people touch such a sensitive location like this?

Lu Huo squeezed the girl's wiggly little hand and kneaded it in the palm of his hand. He laughed angrily: "Well, it's really not as soft as Xixi."

The dark eyes of the young man showed a dark color, he lowered his head and kissed Qiao Xi's lips, then backed away.