Chapter 95

Qiao Xi had no idea when the chatter outside the door stopped and when the two left.

Her mind was dizzy, she stopped thinking, and she only felt that she was caught in a fireball, wrapped, her face was hot, her ears were hot, and even her body was hot.

It was obviously cold weather, and she was about to sweat.

"Xixi, stand still." Lu Huo's low and hoarse voice sounded in her ear, and the hot breath fell on the back of her ear and the root of her neck, which became even hotter.

If she can't stand well, how can she stand well?

Qiao Xi glared at him with gleaming eyes, just now she thought that the two people outside the door were going to enter the studio!

She was so frightened that her legs were weak, but he was pestering her, and she almost felt that he was going to swallow her with the fierceness just now.

Qiao Xi suddenly felt that the little goldfish was no longer pure and could not be bullied.

She pursed her numb lips, and accused him with small eyes resentment, "You said just now, just for a while?"

You don't have to look at the sky outside, the light inside is almost completely dimmed, especially in winter when it gets dark faster.

The boy's thin lips were rubbed as red and translucent, revealing deadly sexiness. When he received the girl's gaze, he chuckled softly, "I'm sorry, my self-control is not very good." Anyone who tastes delicious Nothing can stop.

Lu Huo's apology was very sincere, and there was no embarrassment on his face.

Qiao Xi glanced at him with bright eyes, slammed her head against his chest, her delicate face rubbed against his black coat, and the hard cloth rubbed her face hot again.

When I came out of the studio, it was almost dark.

When the cold wind blew on his face, Qiao Xi's hot face cooled down a little, and his reason was also awake.

She let Lu Huo hold her hand, and the two walked slowly on the campus. She took him to the library, took him to the lake, and took him to see the tower in the school.

Everywhere she went, she would take pictures of herself and him.

Listening to the girl beside him introducing him to every scene, the voice was soft and sweet, and the wind was clearly piercing. However, Lu Huo felt that his heart was hot, like being immersed in hot honey water.

Even if it is just like a normal person, walking in her school and strolling with her are things he has longed for for a long time, and he did not dare to hope in his dreams.

Qiao Xi was interested.

She led Lu Huo into a small wood in the school, and she couldn't help laughing at Shang Lu Huo's puzzled look: "This is Lover's Slope, many couples like to date here, and do things that can't be said. "

Looking at the girl's playful eyes, Lu Huo understood what she meant.

At this moment, there was an extremely ambiguous and fierce voice in front of him. Qiao Xi turned to look over, and saw a man and a woman leaning against a tree trunk in the distance, their clothes were messy.

Qiao Xi's dark eyes instantly widened, and even his long eyelashes seemed to be frightened and fluttered a few times.

She just usually heard Ye Zixin say that there will be many couples here to seek excitement. When Han Yu brought Ye Zixin here, they encountered others doing errands.

Qiao Xi didn't expect such a coincidence, and she also met.

The sky was already dark, and the surrounding light was not bright. Qiao Xi and Lu Huo were standing in the shadow of trees, so they would not be easily discovered.