Chapter 137

Qiao Xi responded to Lu Huo's request.

She stood on tiptoe, and under Lu Huo's gaze, her lips fell on the corner of his lips.

Soft, warm, and scented with osmanthus tea.

He had been entangled so many times, but now it was only a slight touch by Qiao Xi on the corner of his lips, not even a kiss, but Lu Huo was so moved.

He looked at the setting sun, the little face was dyed with soft light, the beautiful and moving girl, he called her in a low voice: "Xixi."

"Let's go, let's go back." Qiao Xi took the initiative to hold Lu Huo's hand.

The two gradually walked away, the sunset fell on them, and the two seemed to glow.

*

The weather in J City is changeable, especially in spring. It was sunny yesterday, but the sky is now gray.

Grandma Yang asked Qiao Xi to come look for her.

Mother Qiao thought that her mother wanted to find Qiao Xi again, and persuaded her to let Zhao Yuxi go. She told her daughter, "It's okay, just listen to what grandma says. Anyway, no matter what she says, we can do what we want to do. You are the victim, There is no reason to let Zhao Yuxi, if she did something wrong, she should take the responsibility."

She clapped her daughter's hand, "Don't worry, mom will always be on your side."

Qiao Xi hugged Mother Qiao coquettishly, "Mom, you are so kind."

When he went to his grandmother's house, Qiao Xi saw that Mrs. Liu was also there.

Qiao Xi greeted the two obediently, "Grandma, hello Grandma Liu."

The old lady Liu was very enthusiastic, "Xiaoxi is here, come and sit down, your grandmother has been waiting for you."

Mrs. Liu likes Qiao Xi very much. Not only is she beautiful, but also has a good personality. She has no arrogance and is very likable. If Qiao Xi hadn't had a boyfriend, Mrs. Liu really wanted to introduce Qiao Xi to her. own grandson.

But thinking about it again, how can my grandson be worthy of a girl like Qiao Xi?

She has seen Qiao Xi's boyfriend, and she has seen his face, which is indescribably precious. He is a perfect match for Qiao Xi.

The appearance of the two is unquestionable, and even the character, the two are pure and kind children.

Grandma Yang saw her little granddaughter coming. In a blink of an eye, she was dressed like her daughter when she was young. She couldn't help laughing, and the atmosphere eased a lot, "Your mother bought your clothes?"

Qiao Xi walked over and sat down, she nodded, "It was made by my mother, and there are several more."

Grandma Yang said, "Your mother liked these styles of skirts the most when she was young, and it's also very suitable for you to wear them like this."

Mrs. Liu also praised, "Xiao Xi was born beautiful, and her figure is slim, she looks beautiful no matter how she wears it, Xiao Qing has a good eye, and the dress she chose is the most suitable for her daughter. Dressed like this, she looks even better than the person in the painting. "

Grandma Yang couldn't stop nodding.

She sighed, the smile on her face diminished a bit, and she said slowly: "Xiao Xi, what I said to you in the hospital before, forget it. Grandma was confused for a while."

Grandma Yang thought about it for a long time, and she realized that she should not put her guilt towards her eldest granddaughter to her daughter, or her younger granddaughter to bear it. The eldest granddaughter did something wrong, and she wanted the younger granddaughter to die, which is unforgivable.