Chapter 36

After eating, Qiao Xi took Lu Huo to the front carriage to see how the bar on the train was.

Seeing her standing behind Lu Huo, pushing her wheelchair, Ye Zixin and Jiang Jingcheng, who was diagonally opposite, couldn't help being shocked.

They only saw Qiao Xi's boyfriend sitting in a wheelchair just now, and they knew that his feet might be inconvenient. Now that they saw Qiao Xi pushing each other, the impact was too great.

After all, no one would have thought that Qiao Xi would find such a boyfriend.

After Qiao Xi took Lu Huo to leave, Ye Zixin gradually recovered and shook his head at Fang Tang, "Although I am not Qiao Xi's client, but how can she..."

She wanted to say, how could Qiao Xi choose such a boyfriend, it was too incompatible.

But Ye Zixin also knew that it was inappropriate for him to say such words, so he didn't say it.

Diagonally opposite, Jiang Jingcheng clenched his chopsticks subconsciously and remained silent.

"Brother Cheng, did you see that the man even asked Qiao Xi to push the wheelchair?" Jiang Jingcheng's friend was surprised and sneered, "However, knowing that Qiao Xi's boyfriend is under such conditions, Brother Cheng, you You can rest assured, if you go after Qiao Xi, the blind will know how to choose."

Jiang Jingcheng poked at a piece of beef angrily, "Do you think everyone is as shallow as you?"

"Che, are you not superficial? Didn't you like Qiao Xi because she was beautiful? Did you fall in love with her at first sight?"

Jiang Jingcheng glared at him, "Shut up."

Although the bars and KTVs set up on the train are not as extravagant as usual, they are fully configured.

Because it takes 7 hours to go to Ancun, everyone is bored to pass the time here.

When Qiao Xi pushed Lu Hu into the KTV box, many people in the class were already singing and playing.

When everyone saw Qiao Xi pushing a man in, there was more or less astonishment in their eyes.

Qiao Xi introduced with a smile: "This is my boyfriend."

In the box, the teacher Jiang Song who was surrounded by the students was the first to react. He smiled and said, "Qiao Xi, this is your fault. When you came out to study, you brought your family with you."

When his words fell, everyone immediately burst into laughter, and the atmosphere suddenly became lively.

Qiao Xi blinked and said with a smile, "Teacher, you only said that every student must attend, but you didn't say that you can't bring one more person."

Jiang Song shrugged, "Little girl has sharp teeth and sharp mouth, okay, bring your little boyfriend over here and sit here."

"If I knew this earlier, I would bring my girlfriend too." A boy looked at Qiao Xi with envy.

"Stinky boy." Jiang Song slapped the boy who spoke on the shoulder. "Do you really think that this time you are going to spend money on a trip? If you don't hand over works that satisfy me, I'll see how I punish you."

Jiang Song is very young, handsome in appearance, and usually has a cheerful personality. The students are not very afraid of him. I heard that he has won many awards at home and abroad, and he is very strong. Many people regard him as an idol.

"Brother Song, don't worry, I paint a painting every day." The boy patted his chest.

Jiang Song slapped the other person on the shoulder again, "I don't want quantity, just quality, understand?"