Chapter 27

The car stopped in front of a restaurant.

Qiao Xi took Lu Huo in. She did not choose a private box, but chose the window in the hall.

"I heard that the hot pot here is pretty good, you can try it later." Qiao Xi knew that Lu Huo had never eaten hot pot.

"I'll order a mandarin duck pot and see which flavor you like." As soon as she finished her words, she saw a sugar cube wearing red overalls not far away.

She has already asked people to investigate and know that Fang Tang is working part-time here.

Fang Tang was carrying a large pot. She was petite. It was very difficult to pour a large pot of soup into the guests' pot.

Then, Qiao Xi saw a staff member in a suit, who should be the manager, walked to Fang Tang, his face was not very good, and he didn't know what to say, Fang Tang kept bending over to apologize.

The other party looked impatient, he waved his hand, Fang Tang carefully took the cauldron and left.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Hu asked Qiao Xi.

"I met someone I know, and my classmates work part-time here."

Lu Huo's eyes darkened, and his drooping eyes blocked his expression, "Do you need to change places?"

"Why do you want to change places?" Qiao Xi looked at the lonely boy next to her, she thought of something smartly, "Are you worried about being seen by my classmates? It doesn't matter, she won't talk nonsense."

What Lu Huo worried about was whether her classmates would look at her differently when they saw her and a person with disabled legs.

After all, no one wants to see the moon stained with silt.

Qiao Xi turned around, faced him, put his hands on both sides of his face, and then, in his astonished eyes, clamped his face hard.

She leaned closer to him, and a warm breath fell on his face.

The boy's cold brows were stained with a bit of red.

"Lu Huo, you don't seem to know me yet." Qiao Xi looked at him, "I don't care what other people think, I only care about what I care about."

After speaking, Qiao Xi's eyes flashed with bad intentions, her beautiful lips were slightly hooked, and she bit Lu Huo's chin.

Lu Huo was stunned.

The girl was very bad, she deliberately bit the soft flesh of his chin with the tip of her teeth and rubbed it for a while, she didn't exert any strength at all, the slight pain came, which stimulated Lu Huo to clench the armrest, almost losing control: "Qiao Xi ..."

Qiao Xi quickly let go, and her villain complained first: "Let you think wildly, this is punishment."

Where did Lu Huo think that the girl was so courageous, she was outside and there were so many customers around, but she didn't care at all, and to do such a move, "You can't do this."

The chin was wet and greasy, and it was slightly itchy. Lu Huan clenched his face tightly. He didn't have any confidence in his words, "It's a joke."

Qiao Xi didn't listen to him, she said with a little smug in her eyes, "I've left teeth marks."

Her cool fingertips touched where he was bitten, "Does it hurt?"

Lu Huo was helpless and indulgent, "It doesn't hurt, next time...don't do this outside."

"How is this? Don't bite you outside?" Qiao Xi's dark eyes blinked, "Is it okay to be indoors?"

The young man kept his face straight, not looking at the teasing in her eyes.