Chapter 45

Qiao Xi stared at the envelope fiercely, she bit the straw, waiting for Lu Huo's reaction.

Good guy, so young to receive love letters.

Shouldn't junior high school students study hard and work hard?

The orange juice in Qiao Xi's mouth was sour. She always thought that Lu Huo had no experience in love, but now, he actually received a love letter!

The straw in her mouth was bitten flat by Qiao Xi, and she stared hard at the big screen.

Lu Huo picked up the envelope. There were a few small red hearts drawn by hand on the pink cover, which showed the girl's intentions.

He patted the female classmate in front of him, "Give it back to you."

Qiao Xi found that Lu Huo was developing now, his voice was hoarse, not as milky as he was when he was a child, and it was different from his low voice when he grew up, which made people's ears numb.

The girl was shocked. She thought that Lu Huo didn't hear what she just said, and she repeated: "This is a love letter from a class of school girls to you."

"Well." Lu Huo handed her the love letter, "You return it to her."

The girls' eyes were full of disbelief. The school girl of the first class was very beautiful. Many people liked her, and she ignored the boys.

The first time she saw the school beauties was on the first day of school.

At that time, the school had just started, and the school uniform had not yet been issued. The school flower was wearing a white skirt, long hair with a shawl, and light makeup.

Everyone is still young and doesn't know much about makeup. They all have a plain face and wear ordinary clothes with light makeup and beautiful skirts.

Everyone's eyes could not help but fall on her.

After that day, many people called her the school flower.

Usually many people will discuss her, pay attention to her daily dress, or which class of boys likes her.

But everyone is still young, and they like to hide, hide, or secretly write love letters, and they don't dare to be too public.

It was rumored that the school girl likes people who are good at reading. I didn't expect that the school girl would ask her to help deliver a love letter to Lu Huo today. It seems that the school girl likes boys with good grades. This rumor is true.

After a semester, everyone knew that Lu Huo's grades were the best in the whole grade, and every time he took the exam, he took the first place.

However, no matter how good Lu Huo's grades are, his legs can't walk, so everyone's admiration for him is greatly reduced.

"Lu Huo, are you sure? Do you know what the school girl looks like?" Usually Lu Huo does his own thing quietly, he must have never seen the school girl before.

"Well." Lu Huo handed the love letter to the other party, and continued to look down at the book.

He was not reading textbooks, but some extracurricular books. The books in his hand were full of formulas, and the students in the class would not understand them at all.

The female student's expression was stunned. She got the letter back and quickly got up to find the school flower.

In front of the big screen, Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo with satisfaction, the orange juice in her mouth became sweet again, and she took a few mouthfuls.

Huozai is really good, read hard, don't think about falling in love!

When it was time for class, the girl came back, and she had already told her about Lu Huo's refusal to accept the love letter.