Chapter 148 extra 5

The sunset slowly fell, and the orange-red light stretched the shadow of the person very long.

The maid hugged the little white cat and felt that the cat had stopped struggling. She coaxed: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, he will be your master in the future. If you follow him, you won't have to stray in the future."

She hands the cat to the boy.

Qiao Xi is now a small ball, she was easily sent by the maid, and the next second, her body fell into the arms of the stranger.

Qiao Xi froze all over.

"Don't be afraid." The boy hugged her carefully, feeling her body stiff, he comforted her in a low voice: "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

Smelling the unfamiliar smell and feeling the unfamiliar body temperature, Qiao Xi couldn't relax.

She was so wronged that her tears kept flowing, her beautiful big blue eyes were hazy with tears.

The boy was a little nervous, "Does the cat not like me?"

"No." The maid quickly explained, "It's timid and crying. It'll be fine after spending some time with you, don't worry."

The boy was relieved.

The maid told the boy, "The cat is still young. You feed it goat milk. She is a picky eater. She can't buy a bad brand. Otherwise, she won't drink it. Try to buy a better quality one."

This is what the young master told her. No wonder she prepared porridge and rice before, but the cat didn't want to eat it. She prepared a non-brand goat milk powder, and the cat didn't drink it.

She was really shocked, she was obviously a stray cat, yet she was squeamish and stubborn.

Cry when you are not happy, and eat the best.

She also had some goat milk powder in her residence, which the young master ordered to buy for the kitten. She checked the brand, and the price was very expensive, and it was not affordable for ordinary people at all.

When the maid thought of this, she added: "But cats don't have to eat so expensive, they can be squeamish for free. In fact, it's okay to eat ordinary ones. If you eat too much, you'll get used to it."

The boy nodded one by one, and he could see that he was listening carefully, "Does the cat have any habit? Or something that he doesn't like?"

The maid smiled and said, "No, but it is usually very quiet and clean, and won't play and make noise like other cats."

Listen to the boy, I like cats more.

Qiao Xi was in the boy's hand, her body was stiff, and she was very uncomfortable with being touched by strangers. She was so wronged that her tears kept falling uncontrollably.

"Okay, I've remembered it all." The boy was fair-skinned, with a gentle attitude, which made people feel good.

The maid was very relieved about giving the cat to the other party for adoption, "If you have anything else, you can ask me when you go back. I don't know if this cat has been stray or not. It is easy to take and care for. ,you do not need to worry."

Except that the cat likes the young master very much, and will go to the young master's room to sleep at night. However, now that the cats have been adopted by other people, this is not a problem.

The boy liked this beautiful and cute little white cat very much, "Don't worry, I will take good care of it."

"Okay, then it's nothing, I wish you and Mao Mao all the best in the future." The maid still has work to do, so she can't delay for too long.