Chapter 50

In the Lu family, we all know that the young master Lu, who came back from abroad, is very valued by the old man, and everyone's attitude towards him is respectful.

When the housekeeper in the corridor saw Lu Rongrong passing by, he said respectfully, "Eldest young master."

Lu Rongrong nodded casually, "Where's my grandpa?"

"Master is in the study."

"Okay."

"Eldest young master, the master is discussing things with the secretary. It is not convenient for you to go in now." The housekeeper saw that Lu Rongrong wanted to go in, and he hurriedly stopped him.

Lu Rongrong raised his eyebrows, "The secretary is inside? Talking about the company? Isn't that right? Anyway, the company will be handed over to me sooner or later."

Saying that, he insisted on pushing the door in.

"Eldest young master..." The butler couldn't stop him.

In the study, Mr. Lu was talking with the secretary about the company, when he was suddenly interrupted, he subconsciously frowned.

"I'm talking about things, why did I come in?" Old Man Lu pinched his brows.

"Master, the eldest young master insists on coming in to see you." The housekeeper said quickly.

"Okay." Mr. Lu handed the document to the secretary, "Follow the original plan first, and then improve it if there is any situation."

"Yes, Mr. Lu." The secretary took the document and left.

Lu Rongrong smiled and greeted the other party, "Secretary Li worked hard."

"It's my job responsibilities."

The door was closed, and then Mr. Lu spoke up to reprimand Lu Rongrong, in a stern but indulgent tone: "No rules, no rules, how many years did you forget the rules when you went abroad?"

Lu Rongrong calmed down a bit in front of the old man, "Grandpa, I have something important to tell you, so I am so anxious to see you."

The old man Lu asked him, "What's the matter?"

"Grandpa, I wanted to chat with Lu Huo just now. After all, we haven't seen each other for a few years, and our brotherhood has become unfamiliar." Lu Rongrong said, "However, I just walked into the yard and saw a strange woman walking out of Lu Huo's house. Get out and leave through the back door."

Old Man Lu looked at Lu Rongrong with sharp eyes, "Are you sure you can see clearly?"

"Grandpa, in broad daylight, I can't read it wrong." Lu Rongrong's tone was affirmative.

Old Man Lu's face darkened. Before, he had people install a lot of surveillance cameras and changed the lock of the back door. However, now there are people at the back door, even at Lu Hu's residence. If this is true, this is the case. provoking him.

"You don't need to worry about this matter, I will let someone handle it." Mr. Lu said, "Since you have graduated now, I will let someone help you when you go to the company tomorrow."

"Grandpa, don't worry, I will definitely double Lu's profits in the future." Lu Rongrong looked confident.

Grandpa Lu has always loved and valued Lu Rongrong, his grandson. Even though Lu Rongyao has caused a lot of troubles abroad in recent years, he still values ​​this grandson.

"When you join the company, get rid of all your bad habits and bad habits." Mr. Lu had a serious face, but his tone slowed down.

"Grandpa, I know."