Chapter 112

The banging outside the door stopped.

"Is the ghost gone? Let's go out quickly. The staff said that the longer we stay in this room, the more frequent the ghosts will attack. Let's find the password quickly and go out." Han Yu opened the door of the small room.

They confirmed that the ghost was not there, and hurried out.

The space in the small room suddenly loosened, and Su Shen touched the back of Lu Hu's hand with his elbow, "Go out."

The blue veins on Lu Huo's forehead stood out, "You go out first."

Su Shen looked at the gloomy situation outside, he swallowed, and said, "Don't, I'll take you."

Lu Huo gritted his teeth, who led whom!

His breath was a little hot, his hands stretched some distance, and he pushed back, and his arms suddenly fell empty.

The big hand took the initiative to hold Qiao Xi's hand, and he whispered: "Let's go out."

"Yeah." Qiao Xi's eyes didn't dare to move down at all, she only saw Lu Huo in front of her with a calm and calm expression.

As if noticing the girl's gaze, Lu Huo lowered his head, put his head close to her ear, and said in a low voice, "What are you looking at?"

Qiao Xi smiled at him: "Looking at your face, when did it become so thick."

Lu Huo hooked his lips and led the person out.

The door of the small room was not closed, Han Yu and the others quickly found clues by the light inside.

"Will it be here?" Ye Xin opened a dilapidated box, and there was a layer of ash on it, and it was full of materials.

"It shouldn't be, there are so many, it's impossible, the store owner will not overestimate the IQ of the players." Yang sneered the most.

Over there, Shen Su followed Lu Huo closely, not at all conscious of being a light bulb, "Can this old computer be turned on?"

He tried plugging it in, but nothing happened.

Lu Huo saw a small box next to the computer. He opened it and saw a Rubik's cube inside.

Qiao Xi watched his slender fingers twist quickly, and in less than a minute, the Rubik's Cube was restored by him.

Su Shen disagreed. Playing the Rubik's Cube was hardly worth mentioning to them. The next second, Lu Hu pressed one of the corners of the Rubik's Cube, and the Rubik's Cube was opened with a note inside.

"It's the password." Qiao Xi said happily, "Lu Huo, you are really amazing."

Lu Huo smiled at her. He walked to the big iron gate, entered the password, and the door was opened.

The front was still pitch black, and the cold wind was blowing overhead, accompanied by the sound effects, which was very infiltrating.

Ye Zixin and Fang Tang were a little timid, and shrank behind Han Yu and Yang Zuo respectively, not to mention Su Shen, who looked like a school grass, and now his face was pale and wanted to hide behind Lu Huo.

Qiao Xi was also a little scared. One of her hands was clenched by Lu Huo, and the other hand tugged at his sleeve.

At this moment, Lu Huo's tall figure walked in front.

In the long dark corridor, Lu Huo saw a room on the left and right.

He led a few people into the room on the right first.

Han Yu sat at the end, turned around and locked the door immediately to prevent a ghost from suddenly breaking in.

There was a white bone in the room, and Su Shen hid away, "I'll look through the clues."