Chapter 84

How could Qiao Xi listen to him? His parents were downstairs now, and Lu Huo suddenly appeared, which would definitely arouse their suspicion.

"You can't go out now." Qiao Xi stopped in front of Lu Huo, "You suddenly appeared in my room and you went out, which will make others misunderstand and panic."

She looked at him with dark eyes and bright water, "It's already night, if you want to go out, I'll find a chance to take you out tomorrow."

Lu Huo's thin lips pursed tightly and remained silent.

"I won't lie to you." Qiao Xi assured.

He has nowhere to go if he leaves here. Now Lu Huo lives in the villa, not the Lu family. If he goes to the Lu family, it will obviously arouse suspicion from others.

Don't let others find out that there are two Lu Huo.

Seeing that the boy didn't respond, Qiao Xi said again: "Your wound needs to be treated, you can't leave while you wait for me."

Lu Huo's eyes were calm and he looked at her vigilantly.

"Lu Huo, then you stay in the room, I'll get the medicine box and come back soon." After speaking, Qiao Xi quickly left the room and closed the door quickly.

The rich little milk sounded: "Master, aren't you worried that this Lu Hu won't listen to you and escape from the room?"

"What escapes, I'm not a monster, I will eat him." Qiao Xi said: "Also, he will listen to me."

The rich reminder: "Master, now he has forgotten you."

"Shut up." Qiao Xi didn't want to hear such words.

She hurried downstairs, just as Qiao's mother and Qiao's father were drinking tea in the living room. Not long after Qiao's father came back, Qiao's mother was chatting with him.

Seeing her daughter come down, Mother Qiao suddenly smiled: "Xiao Xi."

"Mom, Dad, I'm going downstairs to get something." She hurriedly trotted away.

Qiao Xi didn't dare to carry the whole medicine box upstairs, lest her parents would ask if they saw it, she only took a bottle of medicine and a small packet of cotton swabs, and then took a bottle of yogurt in the refrigerator to cover it up.

When he returned to the room, Qiao Xi saw Lu Hu sitting quietly in the wheelchair, and when he heard the door open, he looked at her with dark eyes.

His eyes were a little sharp, and he saw Qiao Xi's heart tighten, and suddenly became a little nervous.

She walked over with the medicine, "you have an injury on your face, I will help you apply the medicine."

"No need." Lu Huo directly refused.

Qiao Xi dipped the potion on a cotton swab, she bent down and approached him, "Lu Huo, your face is so beautiful, you can't be deceived."

Saying that, the cotton swab in her hand was about to touch his wound.

"I said I don't need it, can't you hear me?" Lu Huo turned away, cold and distant.

Qiao Xi was stunned.

She squeezed the cotton swab in her hand and looked at the injury on his side face.

The young man is like a wild animal cub, vigilant against her approach, as if he will stay away from her in the next second, and is very prepared.

Qiao Xi put one hand directly on Lu Huo's face, she turned his face straight and looked at her.

Lu Huo looked at the girl coldly, and wanted to reach out and slap her hand that touched his face away.