Chapter 104

Qiao Xi's eyes were black and white. She looked at Lu Huo and her eyes fell on Lu Huo's chin.

The teeth marks she bit out on it were obvious.

The man's facial features are sharp and angular, the outline is hard and cold, but there is such a small red tooth mark on the chin, which looks a bit funny.

The depression in Qiao Xi's chest eased a little, but he was still very angry after only a bite.

With a cold face, she reached out and pushed his hand on her waist, "I'm going to bed, you go out."

As soon as the words fell, Qiao Xi's stomach rang again with hunger.

She blushed unsatisfactorily, it was too embarrassing.

"Let's eat something to rest first?" Lu Huo's low voice slowed down, with a hint of coaxing, "How can you fall asleep when you are hungry?"

"Besides, punishing others by starving yourself is not hurting yourself?" Lu Huo said, "There are warm meals in the kitchen and some desserts. I'll accompany you downstairs to eat some?"

Knowing that she hadn't eaten, at dinner, he told the kitchen to prepare meals, ready to eat when she was hungry.

Qiao Xi was really hungry, she didn't answer, but with a cold face, got off Lu Huo's lap and walked out.

The girl is clearly still angry.

With no one in his arms, Lu Huo felt empty for the first time.

On the first floor, Qiao Xi sat quietly at the dining table, eating a late dinner, and she didn't even look at the man sitting beside her.

Lu Huo has never taken care of others, however, seeing which dish the girl likes to eat, he will help to put it into her bowl in advance.

He touched the small bowl containing the soup with the back of his hand, and found that the soup was still warm, so he put it on the side of the girl's hand, "The soup is warm, you can drink it later."

He had never done such a thing, but he was familiar with it as if he had done it countless times.

Seeing the girl pick up the coriander sticking to the ribs, Lu Hu asked, "Don't you like coriander?"

"Smelly." Qiao Xi didn't like the smell of coriander, she felt stinky when it smelled.

Lu Hu took the pork ribs on the plate, holding chopsticks with slender, cold white fingers, and attentively picking out the chopped coriander on the pork ribs one by one.

Under the light, the man lowered his eyebrows and looked focused.

Between his delicate brows, there is not the slightest bit of greenness, but the calmness and maturity of many years. The sleeves on his arms are half-rolled, revealing thick and powerful arms.

Qiao Xi quietly retracted her gaze, she deeply realized that the current Lu Huo is not a teenager, but a mature man.

Facing Lu Huo, who was seven or eight years older than her, she couldn't bully him at all, but instead suffered from him everywhere.

"Do you still want it?" Lu Hu raised his eyes and looked at the girl.

He picked out all the cilantro on the ribs, and the braised pork ribs were dipped in juice and looked very tempting.

Girls can know how to wink and know how to advance and retreat.

When Lu Huo was on guard, she would show weakness. When Lu Huo wanted to attack, she would become arrogant and challenge his bottom line, and even stepped on his bottom line back and forth, forcing his bottom line to retreat again and again. .