Chapter 122

Qiao Xi watched Shi Wanwan's belly grow bigger day by day, and her actions became difficult. No matter how hard it was, she always had a happy smile on her face.

Qiao Xi watched her drag her heavy body and let Lu Yushen walk slowly back and forth in the yard.

Shi Wanwan will whisper to Lu Yushen whether the baby in her womb is good or not. Lu Yushen holds a small fan in his hand and will help her to fan the wind gently. As summer is approaching, the weather is getting hotter and hotter.

"After the child is born and can walk, my child and I will accompany you for a walk in the yard every day." Lu Yu said with a deep laugh.

"I don't know if the child's personality is more like you, or like me." In the sunset, Shi Wanwan's beautiful eyebrows are gentle and moving, full of soft maternal love, "I hope the child can be more like you and not be too noisy."

Lu Yu laughed deeply: "Like I'm not good, I was dull and didn't speak at a young age?"

Shi Wanwan could imagine a two-year-old child, with her hands behind her small body, staggering beside her like an old cadre, and she didn't want to let her hold her little hand, she laughed all of a sudden, "That child It's better to be like me."

Qiao Xi was infected by their joy, and she also smiled and rolled her eyes.

Lu Huo's temperament should be more like his father's, cold and distant. When he first met, he didn't even want to give her his eyes, so indifferent.

She thought, if Lu Huo grew up under the protection of his parents, would Lu Huo be pampered like other wealthy children, instead of having low self-esteem and being ignored in the small dark room, he could only sit in a small wheelchair, pitiful hiding his tail.

In the camera, the figures of Shi Wanwan and Lu Yushen gradually moved away, and suddenly, Lu Yuwen's figure broke into her camera.

During the time she was in the Lu family, she paid attention to Yao Lanya, and also saw Lu Hu's uncle, Lu Yuwen. Unlike Lu Yushen, who is in control of the Lu Group, Lu Yuwen prefers to stay in the laboratory.

Sometimes when the other party came back, he was so busy that he forgot to take off his white coat.

The other party focused on research, and Qiao Xi heard that Lu Yuwen had won many awards in his research field, even at the national level.

It was hard for Qiao Xi to imagine that Lu Rongrong was the son of the other party.

Although Lu Rongyao's appearance is a bit handsome, but compared with Lu Yushen, Lu Yuwen and Lu Huo's outstanding appearance, Lu Rongyao has no advantage in appearance at all, and even his ability is too mediocre, he did not inherit his father Any good genes of Lu Yuwen.

Since meeting Lu Yushen and Lu Yuwen, Qiao Xi felt that Lu Rongrong really didn't look like someone from the Lu family.

At this time, Lu Yuwen strode forward, still wearing a white coat, and Yao Lanya chased after him.

Seeing Shi Wanwan and Lu Yushen, Yao Lanya nodded to them, and quickly caught up with Lu Yuwen.

She took Lu Yuwen's hand, "what's the matter, let's go back to the room and say."

Lu Yuwen's handsome face was expressionless, and he did not respond, which was considered a silent response.

Yao Lanya didn't dare to say anything, she could only quickly follow Lu Yuwen's side.

Seeing the two people walking away, Shi Wanwan was a little worried, "Did they quarrel?"

Lu Yushen put one hand on his wife's waist and fanned her with the other hand, "Don't worry, if there is anything, they will solve it by themselves, but you should be more concerned about yourself and your children, I think you seem to have lost weight recently. ?"