Chapter 21

The big screen disappeared from his eyes, and Qiao Xi didn't know what happened to Lu Huo.

She was a little worried.

"How much black energy was eliminated this time?" she asked Get Rich.

After hesitating for a while, he said, "Master, this time you can eliminate 1% of the black energy."

"What?" Qiao Xi was a little surprised, "Only 1%?"

The previous two missions were to eliminate 5% of the black energy, but this time it was only 1%. And she remembered getting rich said that as the mission leveled up, the black energy eliminated each time would increase, so why this time it was only 1%.

I dare not say that after the end of Qiao Xi's mission, she originally eliminated 10% of the black energy, but something happened, which caused Lu Hu's black energy to increase by 9%, and finally only 1% of the black energy was eliminated. .

The rich little milk voice was a little nervous, and it trembled slightly: "Master, come on and complete more tasks, and Lu Hu's black energy will be completely eliminated."

Qiao Xi was depressed for a while.

She didn't say anything more. Now Lu Huo still has 69% of the black energy left, and she needs to absorb more gold energy to do the task.

*

The night before my birthday.

Because Wen Qing asked for leave to go home to solve the problem, she hadn't seen Lu Huo for two days.

Now she has 18 hours left to live. If Lu Huo doesn't attend her birthday party tomorrow, she can only skip the party and go to Lu's house to find him and stay by his side.

Qiao Xi turned on the warm yellow lamp by the bedside to soften the light. She chose the perfect location before sending a video call invitation to Lu Huan.

She loves to be beautiful, even if she sees Lu Huo in the video, she will keep her most beautiful state.

In the next second, the video was switched on, the camera swayed, and the boy's cold and stunning face appeared in front of him.

Qiao Xi's eyes lit up instantly. On the opposite side of the screen, Lu Hu was wearing a jet-black silk pajamas. The two buttons at the collar were loosened, and the collar on one side was loose, revealing the thin collarbone.

It should have been just after taking a shower. His hair was wet, and the water droplets fell down the side of his face, slipped quietly across the prominent Adam's apple, and disappeared into the collar.

The whole person reveals a silent sexy, very seductive.

Qiao Xi looked at it very carefully, especially seeing Lu Huo swallowing his throat, the prominent Adam's apple sliding up and down, Qiao Xi felt his heart tremble.

Too useless!

"Is something wrong?" The young man's hoarse voice was particularly clear in the quiet night.

Qiao Xi's skin is good, snow-white and smooth, especially the rich said that gold energy is repairing her body, and even her appearance has been repaired. Her skin now seems to be top-level care, and she is in a watery state every day. Yes, it makes one want to take a bite.

She deliberately zoomed in on the camera, her plain white face magnified in front of Lu Hu's eyes, "I want to see the flameout, I haven't seen it for two days, and I don't know if it's doing well."

The girl's words mentioned turning off the flame, and a pair of black eyes stared at Lu Huo.

Turning off the flame is just a tool.