Chapter 69

The young man's eyes were dark, with a bit of grievance in his eyes. He pressed her hand, and Qiao Xi felt that her palm was hot.

Her fingertips were puffy.

Qiao Xi looked up at him, "Lu Huo, are you jealous?"

Lu Huo shook his head, "No."

Xiaoyeya kept shaking, as if trying to deny his words.

He knew that he couldn't interfere with Qiao Xi's friendship. He should be more generous. If he interfered with Qiao Xi's friendship too much, he would become very annoying.

However, his heart was completely out of control, he was extremely selfish, he didn't want Qiao Xi to be called sister by other boys, he didn't want Qiao Xi to accompany other boys to see a doctor, and he didn't want her to have any contact with the boys.

He only hoped that she only had him in her eyes.

Qiao Xi pressed the fingertips slightly, and through the thin white shirt, he could easily feel the heat source under his fingertips, "It's getting sour here, aren't you jealous?"

The girl's eyes were too clear and bright, as if she could see through his thoughts at a glance.

Lu Huo's cold and white face was slightly hot, and he admitted that he was jealous.

Even if he simply heard the boy's voice on the phone, he was jealous.

The young man seemed to be ashamed of his stinginess. He lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes trembled slightly, with a bit of a pitiful hint, "I won't have an opinion on who Xixi likes to be friends with." He shook his hand. He pressed the girl's hand to his flushed face.

The angular profile of her face took the initiative to stick to her soft palm, "But can Xixi only like me?"

"I've walked now, and today I managed to walk seven or eight steps. I'll practice harder."

"Xixi, I may also walk like a normal person. Can you like me longer?"

Beg her not to look too fast.

The boy's low voice was hoarse, with a bit of humble pleading, which made people's heart soften.

His face rubbed in the palm of her hand, like a puppy that was about to be abandoned by its owner, coquettishly coquettish and vying for favor, not wanting the owner to be snatched away by other dogs.

He is like a desperate fish in the mud, at the disposal of the fisherman.

Qiao Xi's heart was so soft that the young man in front of him was too foul.

She held his face in her hands, her head was close to him, her eyes were opposite to his, and the boy's eyes had a sad look, "You are my boyfriend, you have the right to ask me about my friendship, there is no one else, I only like you one."

"Lu Huo, when your feet can't walk, I like you, even if you still can't walk, I'll still like you." Qiao Xi said seriously, "What I like about you is the same as your ability. Not being able to walk has nothing to do with your legs."

Her lips fell on the bridge of his straight nose and kissed gently, "But I have to admit, it has something to do with your tail."

The boy's dark eyes looked at her intently.

"I like your tail the most."

Lu Huo's eyes trembled, and the sadness in his eyes faded, gradually glowing.

She kissed his lips, "I just knew that you are so jealous." He had never even seen Ji Retire's face. Just listening to the phone call, the other party called his sister, he was already depressed.