Chapter 160 extra 17

With the cool breeze blowing in the summer night, after Lu Huo left the apartment, the warmth on his handsome face faded a little.

In the apartment just now, he restrained himself to the extreme, and helped Qiao Xi touch his tail twice, and then blinded her eyes full of water, he fled and left.

He had scared her last night, and today he didn't want his ugly thoughts to show up under such a bright light.

Stepping on the moonlight on the ground, Lu Huo's heart was still beating wildly.

When we got back to Lu's house, it was almost eleven o'clock.

Lu Huo was about to go upstairs when he happened to see Lu Yuwen who was wearing a white coat and came back from outside.

"Uncle." Lu Huo took the initiative to say hello.

Lu Yuwen raised his head, as if he had just recovered from his thoughts, "Oh, it's Xiaohu, haven't you slept so late?"

"Get ready to go to bed, uncle, you are back so late."

Lu Yuwen was wearing a white shirt and a pair of black suit pants underneath. He was simple and handsome. He also wore a pair of black-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose. The style was serious and somewhat old-fashioned, but it did not detract from Lu Yuwen's handsomeness. .

"There is a new research project recently." Lu Yuwen smiled, becoming more and more gentle and handsome.

He approached and looked at Lu Huo with a puzzled expression, "You seem to have... teeth marks on your ears?"

Lu Huo subconsciously reached out to touch his still hot ear beads. This was when Qiao Xi deliberately teased him and bit him when he was in the apartment just now.

Lu Huo didn't expect it to be gone by now.

Although Lu Yuwen has no experience or research on love affairs, he is not a fool, "Is it bitten by a girl?"

Lu Huo's cold and white handsome face blushed slightly, "It can't be a boy."

"Girlfriend?" Lu Yuwen asked one more question.

Lu Huo didn't hide it, "Yeah."

Lu Yuwen smiled and nodded, "Better than uncle."

There were a lot of people who liked Lu Yuwen before, but he didn't know how to feel, and he was so focused on research that he was always alone.

Lu Huo could understand his uncle's thoughts. If he hadn't met Qiao Xi, I'm afraid he would have been single like his uncle.

*

In the afternoon of the next day, Qiao Xi started to dress up early, ready to go to Lu Hu's school to watch him play a basketball game.

Last night, Lu Huo took her to buy a lot of new clothes. At this moment, Qiao Xi put on a small light green skirt. The fabric was very light and breathable. The fabric was pearly, and when the sun shone, it would give off a little sparkle. Bright, fresh and beautiful.

Qiao Xi also put on the accessories of the skirt, which was a thin belt of the same color, with a small bell tied in the middle, and the thin belt was tied around the neck.

As long as she shook her head, the small bell on her neck would ring softly.

Qiao Xi's neck was white and beautiful, and wearing such a simple thing, it was also very good-looking.

Finally, Qiao Xi stepped on light beige lace-up soft-soled shoes, took a small bag with a hat, and went out.

When Qiao Xi went to school, Lu Huo had already finished school and was preparing on the basketball court.